Roll Call! Who's Going To Chicago?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be there there, as well as Kevin from PipesMagazine.com, to cover the show.
I will be arriving Thursday afternoon and we will be there until Monday morning.

Cool! I know most of us are members at multiple forums. So maybe we could post when we are sitting around the smoking tent and try to get a gathering going. They have Wifi and 3G almost everywhere. So it's easy to post from a phone. I suspect it will be standing room only a few times in the evenings. Especially Friday evening.

I'll be there in spirit boys!!
Any sponsors gents!!
I can imagine the experience would be like a kid in a candy store for me....... pity I live in South Africa!

Hope you guys post up some pictures and that BOB will be well represented being the biggest forum on the net!!
Is JP going?

................... you lucky Buggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :no: :no:

I'll be beating feet up I-39 tomorrow and hopefully will be pulling in at Pheasant Run this time. Hope to see some of you guys there. :D

Been a great day. Lot of pipemaker greats in attendance. We worked on pipes today and sat around discussing pipes and stems this evening. Wish I was good with names. Coming early makes for a very relaxing atmosphere.

I am a pipemaker! :D And now that I am I was invited to the pipemaker only open bar tonight!

Also, the bartender in the tent makes a great vodka tonic!

The Friday pre-show is open. Crowd in the tent is rather thin. Which is where I am, smoking the new Pease Di Piazza design Rhodesian. I wanted to get some pictures of a couple pipes, then I will make my way though the crowds. Looks to be a great day.

Ding dang, I wish I was there!! Hope everybody has a blast in Chi Town this year...

Waiting on the welcome buffet to open. The smoking tent is crowded and rather smoky. At least to suit me. Amazing some of the pipemakers and others that I have chatted with. That is mostly due to the fine people I met in the pipemaking class. Some of these folks know everyone.

Carlos,
We need to try and meet up today. If you can, bring the pipe that you made and we will get a photo of it. Hopefully we can find each other in the massive crowd of people. Kevin and I will be wearing blue shirts with the PipesMagazine.com logo on them.