Rolled out No. 6 this morning - and No. 7 this afternoon

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollywood

Reaction score
The great feedback and tips I've been getting from so many, acted as a great inspiration to get this one done early this morning. It's something of Billiard with a little different spin. Turned out to have pretty remarkable graining and without a couple tiny spots it would have been a perfect piece of briar.

108_3784.jpg

108_3782.jpg

108_3788.jpg

Just finished No. 7. Took the afternoon off and really dug in to this one. A much needed distraction.

My take on a Danish Bulldog. I just love the lines on this one. Actually made me smile a bit.

108_3808.jpg

108_3802.jpg

108_3803.jpg

I like both of those pipes. But the top one really I really like. Great work.

Actually this is extraordinary, you have been very affectively used shape and grain to carve two fantastic pipes there- they are drop dead gorgeous! Please- keep it up, and keep posting pictures of them!!!

Awesome Hollywood!

So let me ask you, how long before you think that you will be in retail production?

Keep it up and you will have to create a website.

If I was impressed with your billiard I am at least doubly impressed with your bulldog! Very nice work, hollywood. I'd like to get one before your prices go up. :D

showme