Rossi Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterE

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I was down at one of the local cigar shops today, and I saw the has a few of the Rossi remakes for sale. I read up on them a little and discovered they have a long history and we're a competitors with Savinelli. The pipes I saw seem to be well made with no pits and good drilling. At around $60 the seemed like a pretty good deal for a production pipe.

Have any of you guys had experience with the new remakes? I've seen good reports around the boards, but would love to hear from someone here that has personal experience with them.

Rossi pipes after WWII were essentially Savinellis.
They were considered to be "Savinelli Seconds" for the most part. I have an Oom Paul that smokes pretty decently. Not the best looking pipe, but reliable nonetheless.......

A local B&M has a right fair selection of Rossi pipes however I don't remember seeing any remakes. I really didn't care much for what I saw even though the prices were rather low even for a B&M. The pipes looked and felt cheap. YOMD. I can't comment on their smoking qualities having never smoked one. :)

AJ

Look like Duca Carlos to me, probably a touch better. I have a DC that smokes sort of OK. This one looks fairly decent to me, for $72--assuming that's briar, and not particle board.

rossi10.jpg
" />