Rusticated Freehand 2

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshpipes

Reaction score
This pipe was specifically requested as a sister pipe to the rusticated freehand I created back in September, so here she is!

Check out more photos at my website: Rusticated Freehand 2

rear_g10.jpg

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this one. There's a Nanna Ivarsson pipe floating around that I'm desperately in love with, yours reminds me of it.

Very nice sir. Very nice.

I like how you've chanelled the bottom of this pipe to make it a sitter. Nice flow.

Thanks guys!

Rusty Mouse":lx8hbhpv said:
My heart skipped a beat when I saw this one. There's a Nanna Ivarsson pipe floating around that I'm desperately in love with, yours reminds me of it.

Very nice sir. Very nice.
Do you have some photos of the Nanna pipe? I'd love to try and copy it. Shoot me a PM if you've got some photos, please.

That is a fantastic looking pipe there David, you should rightfully be very proud of your work, very impressive. :)

"David Huber--earning his pedestal of briar on which he stands."

Hands-down gorgeous. Just think, guys, we knew him before he was big in the pipe world. Hopefully he'll remember us peasants. :lol:

Really nice job, Dave. :cheers:

8)

Kyle Weiss":680xcjmg said:
"David Huber--earning his pedestal of briar on which he stands."

Hands-down gorgeous. Just think, guys, we knew him before he was big in the pipe world. Hopefully he'll remember us peasants. :lol:

Really nice job, Dave. :cheers:

8)
Please, you think I could forget you? The psychological scars will probably never heal! :lol:

"Big in the pipe world?" Lol! Thanks a lot for the compliment, Kyle, but I've just finished my 14th pipe. I think that hardly warrants a designation like that. :p

:lol: Psychological scars aside, Dave, you have a future with this. You can't deny it. :)

Kyle Weiss":izv319q6 said:
:lol: Psychological scars aside, Dave, you have a future with this. You can't deny it. :)
I ain't callin' it 'till it happens, but boy that sure would be sweet!

This is absolutely beautiful. I really, really like the shape, the colours - makes me think of a chestnut. I have a soft spot for freehands that show a nature-esque design, shapes you could easily hide among pieces of driftwood, or stones, etc. Kinda zen. Really, really love this one.