Quantcast

?'s about estate pipes

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Bulldog Bruce

Reaction score
Youngest daughter gave me 4 pipe rack with pipes for fathers day. Three Medicos, one with a Comoy stem, one an acorn shape that has a bent stem which I think may be a replacement, that pipe may actually be a churchwarden, a Medico Crest LEATHER WRAPPED bent Bulldog #77 on right upper shank flat The stem on this pipe has an embossed, or stamped, white shield almost looks like a caddilac logo. Anybody know if that is an original stem? One _KRONEBORG_ CASTLE ELSINORE straight, 766 stamped on rite shank. Realize these arn't valuable collectors to anyone but me cause they were 'gifted' by a daughter who spent a few years not speaking to me, well, not in language most of us use in public. She is 23 now, and we have a great relationship. All of these pipes have those acursed filters in them. Don't they make some kind of adapters for them so I can smoke them without the filter and not cause an airflow turbulance? As usual, been kind of longwinded. Any info, directions to site with info appreciated. :scratch: :lol:

Bd

Never Forget!

A

Anonymous

You can smoke them without the filters, BdB. Just take them apart and clean them inside now and then.

Nice that your circle's unbroken :cheers:

:face:

Justpipes

Reaction score
Bruce,

It wouldn't matter what they are. It is just awesome that your daughter gave you a pipe rack with pipes. It doesn't get much better than that!

Winslow

Reaction score
You'll be getting some replacement pipes soon[Wed. or Thur.].They're shipping
out today. :) :) :)

Winslow

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
The above guys are right! Just smoke'm without the filters. They will smoke just great 'cause of who gave'm to you!!!!!! FTRPLT