s.ireland

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, I bought a pipe from Shane.
It was an excellent deal as far as I am concerned.
It has become one of my two favorite pipes.

He was very generous !

Even though Shane doesn't look like his avatar, he's one of the good guys and a pleasure to do business with.

Jim

Just completed my deal with Shane. It took a little time but Shane is a brother of his word. He stayed in touch and followed through. I would do business again with him anytime.

I know this is a sell and trader rating thread and despite Shane BOMBING me with a Va/Per sampler, he is getting something back from me; so technically it's a trade.

He was so generous in thoughtfully assembling a sampler that varied in brand, profile, and age.

WAY, WAY, WAY above and beyond the call of duty!

A++++

I got what I bought quickly, and there were even some bonuses! thanks, Shane!

DrT999":tuybj16e said:
I got what I bought quickly, and there were even some bonuses! thanks, Shane!
I came here to post this exact same message. I would add that he packed things very well, much appreciated. Great BoB to deal with. Thanks a lot!

Shane did me right and then some on our latest transaction for some aged tobys. He also threw in a half dozen samples of some very interesting and well aged stuff I've never had!

I'm a happy camper!

Oh, and did I mention his communication and speed of shipment are top notch? Great trader!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

Not only is Shane a stand-up BoB'r to do business with he's also generous and thoughtful. I bought a handful of tins from his recent estate sale find and during our transaction he noticed that it was my birthday. Not only did I get the tins faster than any big box e-tailer, but he also sent me some well aged samples and a tin of a fine Lat blend for my big 4-0.

Thanks Shane!

I have to echo what has already been said. Shane is a great dude all around. Paid on Friday, smoking on Monday! Thanks brother, I can't wait to smoke my way through all those samples!

Great transaction with Shane. He went way above and beyond. Communication and shipping was insanely FAST.

Just finished a transaction with Shane, and I'll gladly add my name to the list of glowing reviews he's already got in this thread. The pipe I purchased was shipped out incredibly quickly, carefully packaged, and - in true BoB fashion - included a handful of top notch tobacco samples.

Great guy on the forums, and a great guy to do business with!

I recently purchased a Ser Jacopo from Shane and am very pleased with all aspects of the transaction.

The pipe is beautiful and a great smoker.

Shane threw in some aged tobacco sample as well.

It was my pleasure to deal with Shane.

Just got a pipe from Shane. Fast shipping, excellent packing. The pipe is in great shape and even sent some aged tobacco. Great communication and a wonderful transaction.