Sacramento CA public transportation & pipe smoking...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Fox

Reaction score
Just saw a sign at the lightrail station this evening, watt & i80 for those local to my area, that smoking will no longer be allowed at, in, or around ANY Regional Transit stops or stations. It doesn't matter if its a openaired bench or just a bus stop sign either! Stupid RT says I can't smoke while I wait an hour for a bus when I pay them $120/a month for buses that break down!!! I will smoke anyway! (Sorry for the rant, I really hate them, their service is horrible.) I see people doing drugs on the buses, selling drugs and weapons, hookers at lightrail stations, drunks, gang fights, muggings... and their after smokers. Just last week a man was shot to death on the lightrail by a crossdresser!

Welcome to the new reality. But, how can they enforce this edict? Fines? Arrest? It is public property not owned by the transit company. Right? Smoke on Brother. If to got em smoke em and eff em. :cat: 

No smoking signs in open air areas have never stopped me, and never will. I will be considerate and move away from people, but smoke I will.

Frig em and feed em fish heads. If you tell em it is a crack pipe they wont bother you any way. Just another reason I live back in the woods