Sad News

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tennessee Dave

Reaction score
Just read that pipemaker Bjarne Nielsen died last night of a heart attack. Sad news indeed and a real loss. My prayers are with his loved ones.

I am sorry to hear that also Dave!

He will be sorely missed by the pipe world!

Thanks for updating us.

Thoughts and prayers go out to Bjarne and his family and friends. He will be missed and remembered!!!

Hate to hear that. Bjarne made some very underpriced highgrades. His lowgrades were/are great value pipes.

I wonder what happens with the brand now?

A really great guy! I had the pleasure of meeting him a few years ago in upstate NY on a pipe shop tour he was taking through the U.S.

Sad News....

Dock
:pipe:

Sad news. Had a little correspondence with him on a few of his earlier pipes. Was a very nice gentleman. He will surely be missed.

Very sad to hear this. I never met him, but I have one of his pipes. It's actually one of my best smokers. I'll fire it up tonight in his honor.

Prayers going out for his family.

Mike

D.J. Perry":m8jgbe61 said:
A really great guy! I had the pleasure of meeting him a few years ago in upstate NY on a pipe shop tour he was taking through the U.S.

Sad News....

Dock
:pipe:
I too got to meet him here in Phoenix during that same tour. I bought two of his pipes and he autographed the socks for me. Very nice gentleman. Another loss for the pipe smoking world. My prayers are with his family.