Sales at P&C and SP for the month of March

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLowlyApprentice

Reaction score
Smoking Pipes has a 15% off sale on all Cornell & Diehl bulk tobaccos for the month of March.

P&C is running a buy 3 and get 1 free sale on Dunhill tins also for the month of March. (25% off)

With things starting to look dicey for continued production of Dunhill, it might be a good time to stock up if finances allow.

Happy TAD,
TLA

15% CD Bulk is a nice offer...considering there are two particular blends I want to stock up on.

And since I'm one of the few who haven't been bitten by the P&C problems, it looks like I'll be placing an order!

idbowman

Smokingpipes has the 15% off on ALL bulk C&D tobacco. Stay far and clear of P&C when possible.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Ah, yeah - misread that. SP it is (I'm not in the market for the Dunhills at P&C).

I'll say it again, though...I have no good reason to avoid P&C in particular. I've been a customer for a long time, and they've always done right by me, even after the ownership/management changes. I know a lot of folks have had bad experiences, but I'm happy to remain a customer until they give me a good reason not too.

Must be out of the loop with what is going on with p&c. Anyone care to fill me in? I saw on the site a notification about their inventory system and having issues...Is that what you're referring to?

wake_n_flake":g10r4sw7 said:
Must be out of the loop with what is going on with p&c.  Anyone care to fill me in?  I saw on the site a notification about their inventory system and having issues...Is that what you're referring to?
Yeah, It took me over 2 weeks to get one tin of Royal Yacht shipped and I had difficulty getting ahold of them over the phone.

I have not completely given up on them but probably will not buy from them unless there is a crazy sale.

wake_n_flake":9evm8ecv said:
Must be out of the loop with what is going on with p&c.  Anyone care to fill me in?  I saw on the site a notification about their inventory system and having issues...Is that what you're referring to?
http://brothersofbriar.forumotion.com/t34455-p-c-shipping

Lots of angry threads on other forums as well.

I ordered 10 tins of Royal Yacht and some cigars to take advantage of their IPSD sale on 2/20--still "Processing" and now I've stopped getting the e-mail updates they were sending me last week. I had never had the problems with them that some brothers here have complained of, but this really puts me off and I will probably not be shopping with them any more.