Sample of LJ Heart Virginia - free to a good home.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_Houston

Reaction score
I have 1.5 oz of LJ Heart Va. It is first quality tobacco, but is not my cup of tea. A bit strong on the perique for me. It's also a very unique cut.

Russ Oullette blends some great stuff. Description is as follows:

Lannes Johnson makes some of the coolest and driest smoking pipes around, but he's as particular about tobacco as he is about his craftsmanship. When he wanted a Virginia tobacco blend to send as a sample to his pipe customers, he had a certain idea in mind. So we considered it a real challenge to develop this mixture. It had to be sweet, but not too much. It had to have a little tang, but without sharpness or bite, and it needed to smoke coolly. To this end, we combined 3 different types of red Virginia with a whisper of St. James Perique to get your "Heart" started.

I would like someone else to have a try at it. I'd prefer someone who hasn't had a chance to try it, but whatever.

First PM with name and address gets it.

Pipetongue1 was the quickest on the trigger. :cheers: I'll send it out tomorrow.

Hammer8, Pm your addy to me, not ENOUGH Perique for me , go figure :?: Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: