• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale Samuel Gawith Skiff Mixture, Squadron Leader, and Commonwealth Mixture

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
All three are unopened 250 gram boxes. I have no idea when I bought them, but several years ago, for certain. Here's the issue: These boxes are notorious for poor wrapping and the tobacco drying. When they arrived at Casa del Steve, I immediately double wrapped each box in plastic wrap, then double wrapped all three together as a unit. The tobacco could be fine or seriously in need of hydrating. Buying them is at your risk. All are English blends. Current price on these, when available, is about $50.00 per box. If a fellow BoB will donate $100 to support Brothers of Briar, I will ship him the tobacco at my expense.
I don't know the logistics of this transaction, so perhaps, BH, Carlos, or Angie could clarify a procedure or if it's possible.

You certainly have the first 'option" but I'll need to know where the administrators want you to send the money. I haven't received word, as yet.

How about him paying you and you making the donation. That gives you control over the entire process. And since there’s a long standing rule against the board being involved in any and all aspects of sales and/or trades…that’s the way it should be done.

How about him paying you and you making the donation. That gives you control over the entire process. And since there’s a long standing rule against the board being involved in any and all aspects of sales and/or trades…that’s the way it should be done.
I was just trying to shorten the process. And, because I have many tins of tobacco that I will never smoke, thought if this was acceptable I could bring many more BoBs in as supporters, by donating the the tins to this forum.
Niblick, please check your PMs after I have a chance to write one.

You asked us if it’s OK and how it should be done…and I told you.

Trying to make your case against doing things our way and then just going ahead is not appropriate…and I know you wouldn’t do that. Just an instructional comment for everyone. Doing that could result in the thread being frozen or deleted. This is one of the most important user guidelines and it’s therefore enforced rigidly.

Last edited:
pm-sent.jpg

Last edited: