Santa impostor alert

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frost

Reaction score
There is a brazen impostor lurking around this forum, performing random acts of gift giving and generosity. I am sure he will not be happy when i reveal his true identity, but nonetheless i must proceed for the benefit of my brethren. Be forewarned and don't get fooled like I did. Now i'm stuck with darn near a pound of G&H Louisiana flake as well as a generous helping of Scotch Flake and Esoterica Tilbury. Don't feel bad for me, it's my own fault. Momma always said there was no such thing as santa, guess i just didnt want to believe it.

I know now he is not the real Santa, after many man hours of investigation and consultations with law enforcement, i have come to believe with a fair degree of certainty that this individual's true identity is none other than one JT. I suggest that should you chance to encounter this individual, you stay on your guard and no matter what behaviour he might display to the contrary, never let yourself be duped into believing that he is the real Santa Clause. I will have to live with this humiliation for a long time, until i can smoke my way through all of this tobacco at least, but you dont need to let it happen to you too!

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I'd be happy to help you out, but you probably want to deal with this on your own. Best of luck! :rendeer:

:D Iv been a good boy! santa can have my adress anytime! :rendeer: idk i dont have a chimney i will leave the mailbox open haha

Last year i was a bad boy i guess, all i got was a lump of Walnut in my stocking! :santa:

I know how we dealt with such chicanery on the cigar forums. We make this person's mailman curse him and force him to buy another humidor. :twisted: I'm not suggesting anything, I'm just talking out loud! :cherry: