Sara Eltang

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a gorgeous pipe Jason :D Go ahead and collect Sara E's, they're not so terribly pricey that you have to sell something to come up with the dough for another. Drop $20 in the can every paycheck and you'll have another before too long 8)

jhuggett":1wb4f7zk said:
I'm seriously considering trading a couple of my pipes to get another one.
A single man of your means Jason, go ahead and just buy yourself a couple! If I can afford a couple of high grade $100 dollar Kaywoodies, you surely should be able to afford a couple of $250 Sara Eltangs! :lol:

jhuggett":nb3880vp said:
I'm divorced JP... I give a lot of my money away. :lol:
Sorry to hear that Jason! Do you have to pay alimony or child support? I don't remember you mentioning kids.

Child support, I have a seventeen year old daughter. Surprised I haven't talked about her, she's around a lot and she's been a tough kid to raise. Love her to death but man has she put some years on me. :lol:

Which reminds me I'm taking her shopping tomorrow to buy her mom a Christmas present. :x

jhuggett":hurzxhmc said:
Child support, I have a seventeen year old daughter. Surprised I haven't talked about her, she's around a lot and she's been a tough kid to raise. Love her to death but man has she put some years on me. :lol:

Which reminds me I'm taking her shopping tomorrow to buy her mom a Christmas present. :x
Good on you Jason! That is the right thing to do. I can't imagine how tough it would be to raise a teenage girl today! If I had a girl that age in today's times she would probably hate my guts! :lol:

jhuggett":c49saetd said:
I have a seventeen year old daughter... she's been a tough kid to raise. Love her to death but man has she put some years on me.
God help you man! :no: I know! I raised 3 girls and it about took the life right out of me. I'm only in my mid forties but I look like I'm at least ten years older. Now I've got two more little darlings (2 and 4) to raise and I just hope I have enough left in me to do it.

God help both of us! :lol!:

You are much more a man than I PD. One was all I could handle.

The good thing about your situation is they are still little angels at 2 and 4. :lol:

You just have to know how to raise a teenager.

At thirteen you seal them in a barrel and poke food and water through the knothole. At eighteen you plug the knothole. :D

jeepernick":9ych6um6 said:
You just have to know how to raise a teenager.

At thirteen you seal them in a barrel and poke food and water through the knothole. At eighteen you plug the knothole. :D

NOW I find out !!!!!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Congrats on a strong move!Beauty of a pipe.........I've got about 5 Radices
and the fit and finish are first rate,the break-in short and sweet.

Winslow :sunny:

Hi, Jason. I too got a (smokingpipes limited edition 30 pipes)Christmas 2008 Sara Eltang. It's a sandblast Rhodesian with horn on shank. I had the same experience. It smoked wonderfully well the very first time. I have now smoked it perhaps a dozen times and it continues to smoke like a dream, as they say. This Eltang series is a great value and I look forward to getting another one.