Sasquatch Video

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant, I thought it was going to be a Video of Sas, and it was, marvellous. :lol!: 

That's not our Sasquatch--if it were, he'd be shakily filmed at a distance, in the Mediterranean someplace, uprooting erica arborea by the dozen. ;)

He gets his briar from relatives over there. The trip over & back's not worth the hassle when they can just ship it to him.

:face:

:lol: So there's a whole Sas-type family avoiding video capture harvesting briar. That's interesting. Perhaps they're a subterranean variant? It'd make harvesting the briar a lot easier... :heart:

8)

Either that or he just steps into the parallel dimension (like radio band drift) and comes out over there. But that's a lot of work.

Never thought of it that way!

I now propose certain breeds of sasquatch have a type of biological "SSB" (side band) tuning to go into parallel dimensions. :alien: 

:cheers:

Whatever it takes to get good briar! :D

That's why people tracking them in snow or mud find that their footprints just . . . disappear.

Something tells me yeti/sasquatch tech is worlds beyond us. Just because they don't wear clothes and disappear doesn't mean they don't have something else going on. :heart:

Our own Sasquatch is evidence of that enough. :lol:

What do you mean, “They don’t wear clothes.”
DE977DBC-B332-44E9-A1C6-A8573D3FBBAF.jpeg