Sasquatch

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiser83

Reaction score
I bought a custom pipe from Sasquatch and am very happy with what he turned out. I only had a couple requests for the pipe being huge, bent, and rusticated and Sas made an awesome pipe at a darn good price. Highly recommend for any commission you might have. Very easy to work with and awesome communication. Thanks Sas.

I also bought a custom pipe from Sas. I just stumbled onto a thread of his here and clicked in and there it was...a large Oom Paul that arguably has the best rustication and staining that I have ever seen. I can honesly say that it is one of the VERY few pipes in the entire world that has made my sad and pathetic little life a whole lot brighter.

It's that nice!

The smooth Pesaro-styled billiard Sas made for me exceeded all expectations and was priced way too cheap for its quality of material and workmanship. :heart:

:face:

I've two of Todd's pipes. Nothing in my racks smoke better, although several did cost more!

I'll pitch in a thumbs up and a hats off. Received #6 recently and it's up to the usual high standards. If I can ever make it to seven, I might just let the rest of my pipes retire.