Sav 616ks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Currently enjoying my Savinelli 616ks 2021 St Nick and some Tinder Box Wilshire (heard that's just their name slapped onto Lane 1-Q). Hoping to find a source that will ship to Washington, else I'll have to stock up on one of my rare trips out of state.

Currently enjoying my Savinelli 616ks 2021 St Nick and some Tinder Box Wilshire (heard that's just their name slapped onto Lane 1-Q). Hoping to find a source that will ship to Washington, else I'll have to stock up on one of my rare trips out of state.
If you have family or friends outside of the state willing to ship to you, you could go that route.

This may be a dumb question, but what's the deal with tobacco and Washington?

Ah, well you see, it's like this: Tobacco is harmful and yucky, and we poor children SHOULD NEVER be consuming it in any form. On the other hand, marijuana is beautiful and natural, and while it isn't quite handed out to school children, it's pretty close to that level. So . . . tobacco is taxed like it's King George III and we smokers are the colonies. To add insult to injury, no tobacco may be brought into the state for commercial purposes, except by state tobacco license holders.

You know, when I think about it, the Puget Sound is like a great huge Boston Harbor, and marijuana is a leaf, not unlike tea . . . I think a party might be in order.

Ah, well you see, it's like this: Tobacco is harmful and yucky, and we poor children SHOULD NEVER be consuming it in any form. On the other hand, marijuana is beautiful and natural, and while it isn't quite handed out to school children, it's pretty close to that level. So . . . tobacco is taxed like it's King George III and we smokers are the colonies. To add insult to injury, no tobacco may be brought into the state for commercial purposes, except by state tobacco license holders.

You know, when I think about it, the Puget Sound is like a great huge Boston Harbor, and marijuana is a leaf, not unlike tea . . . I think a party might be in order.

At least you have that faithful government to tell what is good for you and what you should consume. Imagine the trouble if you could make decisions for yourself.