Savinelli 93

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FallGuy

Reaction score
I was given this Savinelli Signature 1993 Series from a friend wo got it and was not interested in it. I was told it is colectable but I can't seem to find out what it is worth or if it is rare. I figured I would reach out to the forum to see if any of you know. Thanks in advance for your help.

The pipe is worthless, you should give it to me & i'll give it a good home. :lol: :lol:
It's a Savinelli "Pipe Of The Year" which they started in 1985 to present. Google it & you'll find guys with whole complete collections and individual pipes smoked & unsmoked for sale.
The only one i have is a 1985 (paid 70 or 80 bucks for used) and it's one of my favorite pipes. Smokes great & wouldn't hesitate getting another. Every year has it's own shape & the signature is gold inlay. Pretty tough to go wrong with a Savinelli, great pipes.

Unsmoked, it's retail value is probably in the neighborhood of around $250.

Who cares what it's worth , put some 'bac in it and tell us how it smokes :twisted:

Thanks for all the info and the advice. I may smoke it or I may start to find the rest of the collection.