Savinelli "Extra" series -- did they accept a 6mm filter?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forsooth

Reaction score
The Savinelli Extra series is out of production, but I am interested in one on Ebay. The seller does not understand my question to him/her about whether or not the pipe can accept a filter.

Is there anyone out there who knows if the Savinelli Extra series (the one I'm interested in is a 6002 rusticated model) accepted 6mm filters?

Thanks!

I don't know about the rest of Savinelli EX pipes but my Savinelli Bruna 111EX uses a 9mm filter and it has the original stem and original tenon. The first two pictures are from the eBay listing and the bottom one is the one I just took with my tablet's camera. The quality of the photo is rather poor but you can see the filter. :)

AJ

AJ, I have the same pipe with no filter. Means they were available with or without. Now the guy that wanted it from the eBay seller needs a picture of the stem in question.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":rjlp2mf5 said:
AJ, I have the same pipe with no filter. Means they were available with or without. Now the guy that wanted it from the eBay seller needs a picture of the stem in question.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Absolutely right! It's the only answer that fits the evidence. :)

AJ