Savinelli Venezia

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Max

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm buying a Savinelli Venezia 320 ks and wanted to know if anyone had any experience with this particular line. I have one Savinelli and it smokes great and I was wowed by this particular pipe so I had my local B&M order it for me.

Here's the pic:

venezia320.jpg
[/img]

Let me know what you think about it.

I don't own one but have heard that they are great, popular pipes. My experience of Sav's has been very positive.

same as cigar2you said...this pipe must be popular.
It feels good in the hand too.

Joe

It was actually the way it felt in my hand that solidified the deal - just so natural - like I could philosophize for hours.

I have to pick it up on my way into work tomorrow so I won't have a chance to try it out until Tuesday. Looking forward to it though.

I have the same shape no. in the 'Standing' finish. It reminds me of a tadpole. Good smoker.

Hey MAX,
I have a 320 KS Trevere smooth, have a rustic one on the way!
Check my avatar, I am smoking the 320 shape,
You can't go wrong here, it is one of those versatile pipes that is just great with most blends I have smoked in it. As a matter of fact is so versatile that I have not yet managed to find a blend to dedicate to it, Smokes flakes like a machine!!!

Good on you bro!!

Hey Piet, you sure are smoking it, I always assumed it was a bulldog or rhodesian.

I'm glad you guys can recommend it so highly because it just seemed like a great pipe to me. I'm looking forward to smoking it and I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Got the Venezia this morning and thought I would share with you guys.

It smokes fantastic! Smooth and a pleasure to hold. I am really loving this pipe.

Here's a couple of pictures of me enjoying it:

Venezia2.jpg

Venezia1.jpg

That a boy, well done, that 320 will become one of your favorites!!!
Nice pics!!!
Brilliant, glad for you!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

oh yeah love the 320 .. I have a Baronet 320. Which is a econo-line savinelli, but from what i understand still carries the sav name.
I want another one, maybe in a smooth finish. Very nice pipe. Very unique. and they do smoke like a dream.
Also.. I noticed they break in very easy.
Ive been smoking some Really fine ribbony stuff out of mine,(mainly burley-vanilla house blend by Tobacco Corner, here in memphis), and it smokes extremely well.
very awesome, nice pipe!

Nice looking pipe! I feel a case of PAD coming on....

-Andrew

Really nice shape, one of my favorites by far, and as has already been mentioned, there's something about that shape that is really great for a variety of baccies.

Personally, I smoke Escudo and PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in mine, but it's a wonderfully versatile pipe.

Cheers!

sorry late to the party on this one.

i do like that savenelli.

liking the author shape.

i forsee things in the future.

congrats on a fine purchase.

camo