Scott’s Mancave

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottbtdmb

Reaction score
Since buying my house in 2017, I have worked hard creating the ultimate mancave in my basement. After living in a condo for 15 years, it is so nice to finally have a space to show off my beer and tobacco stuff! There is also an unfinished section down there that came with a huge shelving unit, perfect for storing my tobacco cellar. Finally, while I no longer smoke inside, the new house came with a screened in deck where I can enjoy pipes and cigars. See pics below!

Nice layout and plenty of storage to boot. The deck area looks like the perfect area to relax, too.

Corncobcon":n6u48dpd said:
That's cool!  Did you finish off the basement or was it that way?  Nice tobacco stash also!
Actually that is how the basement came when we bought the place (half finished/half unfinished).  Pretty much all I’ve had to do is decorate down there and move the fridge, sectional couch, cabinet, and vinotemp down there.  For the sectional couch, I had to hire a furniture disassembly company to come out, as the movers could not get it down the steps.  The company came out, removed all the hundreds of staples in order to get the upholstery off, and then made several precision cuts to break down the interior.  It was pretty crazy and also expensive, but we loved that couch and really wanted it down there!

I love having the unfinished section down there too.  The shelving unit is great, and the previous owner left a huge gym mat in there, which is where I lift weights.  As for my tobacco stash, it is a modest 10 lbs at this point, nowhere near as big as my previous cellar was before I stupidly sold most of it off.  Thanks to the bombing surprise, and a few recent online orders I have made, it is slowly taking shape again!

-Scott