scottbtdmb

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter1127

Reaction score
Just bought a pipe from Scott. Very fast shipping and in great shape. Highest recommendation for Scott.

I had the same positive experience with purchasing a pipe from Scott. He is a friendly communicator who ships very quickly. I recommend him highly.

Purchased a few tins of aged tobacco from him, great communication, great tobacco, great price. Can't ask for more!

Just completed a trade with Scott and everything went smooth as silk. Great communication, prompt shipping, and everything as promised for a way great price.

What's not to like?

Cheers,

RR

Purchased a couple of pipes and a tin of tobacco from Brother Scott, they are even better looking in person than I expected. Another great transaction!!

Purchased 2 pipes from Scott and very pleased. Do not hesitate to make a purchase.....DAVE

Brother Scott is all aces! I've gotten a bunch of excellent tobacco from him.

hp
les

Picked up a couple ponds of GH from Scott. Great communication, mailed out the package quickly. And the tobacco was in excellent shape at a great price:D 

I am very happy with the transaction.

Thanks Scott

Just purchased a couple of pounds of Tobacco from Scott and I couldn't be more pleased with the deal. He was quick to respond to PM's and he shipped quickly as well! When the box arrived it was exactly as he described.

It was a pleasure doing business with him and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him in the future.

I had a recent transaction with Scott and would recommend him highly to anyone in the pipe community.

I've had another excellent transaction purchasing a pipe from Scott. No hesitation recommending him in the highest manner possible. Excellent communication and fast shipping.

As noted by others, a great guy to work with. Quick to reply and friendly as all get out. An all around credit to our hobby in general and to BoB in particular.