Searching for

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldog Bruce

Reaction score
I recall seeing a post somewhere about a blend that was just like "holding one of those choclate covered orange jellied candies" in your mouth while smoking a pipe. In my brief so far exposure to this fascinating hobby, I am not all that crazy about the 'topped' blends. most of them leave an aftertaste I don't care for. I would like to try this one as a dessert blend for the few occasions I have a craving for one. I just can't remember where I saw that post. I'm to much of a cyber idiot to know how to search for something like this on tobacco-reviews or any of the others. Can anyone help me out. :scratch:

Bd

Never Forget!

I seem to recall that quote, and the tobacco would probably be J. & A.C. Van Rossem's Troost Slices. Fugedaboudit unless you are in The Netherlands where IIRC Orlick's version is available. I reminisce fondly over those empty tins from the Royal Tobacco Works in Rotterdam Holland.

That's it Grumpy1, Troost slices. Thanks for reply. If I understand correctly, it is not available at all to the man with a normal wallet? By the way, I had the opportunity to visit the Neatherlands several times in the distant past when I was stationed in Ger. I had a ball.

Bd