Seasons Greetings

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petemcb

Reaction score
I normally do more reading than posting here at B o B, but I would like to post a message to the Brothers on this site,

Merry Christmas, I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday!
:santa:

Pete McB,

There are several here who would wish that I followed your example and lurked more and posted less. Be that as it may, let me join you in wishing our bretheren of the briar, and the sisteren too, the very merriest of Christmases and the happiest of New Years. And where appropriate you can make that a happy Hannuka.

May you families be safe and healthy, the meals exceptional, and the gifts appropriate, in other words not like Christmas at the Griswolds.

God bless us everyone,

Al (in Canada)
icon_rendeer.png
icon_santa.png
icon_rendeer.png
icon_santa.png
icon_rendeer.png
icon_santa.png
icon_rendeer.png
icon_santa.png

P.S. May your sports teams be victorious
icon_cheers.png
unless they are playing against the UK Wildcats
icon_basketball.gif

Whatever your family's season, have a HAPPY ONE :cheers:

kilted1":dw8x5txn said:
Whatever your family's season, have a HAPPY ONE :cheers:
Amen to that. May the spirit of love and joy touch everyone on this board, and their families as well.

I wish everyone a safe and joyous holiday season ! :drunken: :santa:

I'll join the chorus: a very safe and very happy Yuletide to all, however and whatever you celebrate!

Christ is the reason for the season........Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year.

I'll be out of the office till Monday the 28th, so till then,,,
Eat, Drink & Smoke Well!
Stay safe, dry & warm!
Enjoy your families, friends and pets!
:star: :rendeer: :santa: :drunken: :sleep: :cheers: :bounce: :geek: :star:
Happy Holidays to all!

Merry Christmas Pete and all!!!

May you and your families have a wonderful Christmas together and be richly blessed!!! :cheers:

I hope everyone can find peace in their life,,,,

:santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF MY BROTHERS & HAVE A VERY HAPPY & SAFE NEW YEAR!!!!! (THANK GOD 2009 IS ALMOST OVER! LET'S HOPE 2010 DOES BETTER FOR US ALL!!!!!!!)

:santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer:

DoverPipes":5wzy5fsi said:
(THANK GOD 2009 IS ALMOST OVER! LET'S HOPE 2010 DOES BETTER FOR US ALL!!!!!!!)
I have a feeling it will, especially, come November 2nd, 2010. There might even be a vote for impeachment! Well, that might be a little too optimistic. :D

A very, Merry Christmas to all of the Brothers of the Briar and family :santa: :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Merry Christmas Brothers! Enjoy your Christmas morning smoke with all the new pipes and tobacco Santa brings you!

A happy, safe, and enjoyable holiday season to one and all, and all best wishes for the New Year! Whether Virginia or Latakia, Burley or Oriental (or a combination of any or all of each), may your heart be joyful and your pipe ever filled.

Justpipes":x9zw5jjk said:
DoverPipes":x9zw5jjk said:
(THANK GOD 2009 IS ALMOST OVER! LET'S HOPE 2010 DOES BETTER FOR US ALL!!!!!!!)
I have a feeling it will, especially, come November 2nd, 2010. There might even be a vote for impeachment! Well, that might be a little too optimistic. :D
If you pray really hard perhaps you'll get your white xmas next year JP. :shock: