Secret Santa 2009 II.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in, i just hope what i plan on sending is good enough. minimum wage college students dont make that much...

PB's Year of One

1 pipe.
1 lb of tobacco.
1 Pipe Cleaner.
1 Christmas Card.

That is exactly what whoever gets me will receive..
well maybe more, but everything will be 'One'

ZombieWeinerDog":j1t31vsa said:
Im in, i just hope what i plan on sending is good enough. minimum wage college students dont make that much...
That's the beauty of it (and Christmas in general). You give what you can and every gift is from the heart. It isn't a competition. If I you were my SS, I'd be delighted to know that in your situation, what you send was probably a major sacrifice of your resources, therefore a great gift.

Great moniker, by the way. You need an avatar of a zombie dachshund from hell with it.

puros-bran, did you get my email?

Natch

Natch":48zu34ej said:
ZombieWeinerDog":48zu34ej said:
That's the beauty of it (and Christmas in general). You give what you can and every gift is from the heart. It isn't a competition. If I you were my SS, I'd be delighted to know that in your situation, what you send was probably a major sacrifice of your resources, therefore a great gift.

Great moniker, by the way. You need an avatar of a zombie dachshund from hell with it.

puros-bran, did you get my email?

Natch
never thought of it that way

i have been looking for a picture of a zombie wiener dog for while now. im pretty good with photoshop, so im going to taek a picture of my wiener dogs and do that.

Nope, I don't have one from ya...

Try the PM or private message deal instead of the email.

We have 18 with a few days left before closing...

Gents, we have almost 2% of the members here signed-up.. Wow we rock!

Anyone else?

All ya gotta do is send me your name,addy, and email...toss some stuff in a box and mail it out to the addy I give you.. then watch the joy of another bro as he opens his gift AND as a bonus you get a gift, besides the socks your frikkin kids always buy you.

C'mon get off your duff's and sign up before it's too late!

I've been financially strapped and absent from the forum lately but tis the season, right?

I am in fellas. Looking forward to it!

Good Deal, Thats the Spirit..

I'll be honest with you, Everything I'm giving but the card will come out of my rack or celler...

Times suck, but I've always got something for Santa. :santa: :santa:

puros_bran":1a6n262s said:
Good Deal, Thats the Spirit..

I'll be honest with you, Everything I'm giving but the card will come out of my rack or celler...

Times suck, but I've always got something for Santa. :santa: :santa:
Ditto that, I've been rummaging through my meager cellar and pulled out some pretty decent tins to throw in my outgoing box. Yee Haw! :cheers: :santa:

Hesitating abt signing up? Come on! I know for sure that a good number of us pipe smokers are unlikely to get many baccy-related gifts from friends/relatives (whether it be because our loved ones aren't very supportive of our hobby, or because they just aren't sure of what we'd like), so what a great way to give and get a surprise gift to/from a brother of the briar?

Don't delay guys! Sign up before it's too late!!!!!!!

PS: Sorry if I sounded a little like a cheesy TV ad lol.

But wait....

Sign up now and we'll include these nine, Ginsu knives! So sharp they'll cut through a tin can..... and yet notice these paper thin slices of tomato...

:lol!:

Natch

Sadly, I rather enjoy watching cheesy commercials/infomercials. Would I buy what they're selling? Highly unlikely, but they're so dang funny it kills me.

But wait, there's more. Sign up within the next fifteen minutes and we'll include, absolutely free of charge, a copy of Boxcar Willie sings favorite Lithuanian drinking songs. And a copy of Slim Whitman's greatest hit. :geek:

What an amazing deal we've got going here folks! Not only do you get a set of wonderful tunes, you also get an amazing selection of knives to cut 'em up with! And wait, there's even more, just send your cuttings to the John Middleton baccy company, and they'll send you a big bag of Walnut (also made from chopped up CD's! or records, if you prefer a vintage smoke ).

But seriously fellas, this should be a lot of fun, and it'll be a truly enjoyable experience, so join in if ya can! :)

,,,,,,,, :rendeer: ,,,,,,,,,,PM sent,,,,,,, :santa: