Secret Santa 2009 II.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two more (Dover and Mark) added.... Gents we are somewhere around 12-36 hrs away from the handing out of the assignments... Get in, she's 'bout to set sail!

Carlos was right, Blackberry Failure... For the next week/week and a half I'll only have internet when home... No biggie, its all good...

Get your duffs on board!

First timer also

looking forward to it,, merry xmas to all

from some where south of sanity

lol

PM sent

23... Do we have 24? 25? Gonna suprise me with 10-15 sign-ups while I'm away? Get in here...

Gents.

I have everything set up to draw the names...
Gotta go work at the Mission for awhile but when I get back the process is on!
Last minute signups until I get back will be accepted.. This one really is the last call!
Get in if your getting in, the ramps lifted but theres just enough time to take a leap and get on board!

Names have been drawn and distributed...

If you didn't get one, OR if you received two please pm me... Otherwise..

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too! Really looking forward to shopping. Wait...did that make me sound like a girl? :shock:

As a reward for all the grueling hours upon endless hours of hard work I have done on this project I expect everyone to send me a Danish High Grade and at least 5 lbs of tobacco, tinned of course... I may accept Italian high grades but I would need two of those per Danish you owe me, and of course bulk weed is acceptable but at a 3-1 ratio.

Yee-haw!! Er... I mean ho, ho, ho!!!

Now I see why ole Sandy-paws is so jolly (besides the pipe in mouth of course): 'tis great fun to give! It's almost intoxicating :drunken:

PB, one Tom Eltang and 10 lbs. of a variety of GL Pease blends (all in 50g tins for your convenience) are on the way :p

I'll be standing by my mailbox waiting HP...:D

I'm done, all I need is a box and I'm ready to deliver the goods!

1 pipe.
1 lb of baccy (in two 8oz packages)
1 tamper
1 Christmas Card
1 pack of pipe cleaners.

Ok I'm not done, I'm still considering 1 cigar.

EJ will you please call the Mrs and repeat that.. Naw not the PM part.. The 'You tha man' part.. She seems to disagree and I need all the backing I can get.

PB, wish I could afford to do that lol... even if I went with a "cheap" Eltang and 1lb. tins I'd be sitting @ probably a grand minimum :affraid: (on the bright side, I'd probably get free shipping :p ).

:sunny:

Sandy Paws sure has been quiet the last few days....
He's a bit sneaky you know. :santa:
Watchin the Rubber Room to see who's been naughty :x or nice :) ;)

Had to make a quick little order to round out the package... guessing mine will go out around Thanksgiving. :santa:

My package is getting close to complete :) Just have to get one or two more items to give it the finishing touches :santa:

Should have it sent out by abt. Thanksgiving, plust or minus a few days.

:sunny:

Anyone personally know 'aaronbtxnc' ?

He hasn't responded to my email or signed on since the 6th..
If he doesn't show up soon we are going to have an opening for someone else...
(If it comes to it I have 2-3 guys willing to do a double Santa so continuity isn't a problem either way)

Were are ya Aaron?