Secret Santa 2010

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, unfortunately, the rest of the stuff won't arrive until Monday. So it won't be sent out 'til either black Friday, or the following Monday. I'd rather it sit here on my table, than under a 4"x6" box that weighs 80lbs at the post office. Anyone know if the post office is open black Friday?

:santa:

We have plenty of time.

If Santa does make a pickup, don't forget to let us know. Not to whom, just that Santa has a package. Can you imagine everyone checking the bushes around the mailbox every night for the next few weeks? :lol: I suspect that it may be next weekend before Santa swings by my place to make a pickup. Or the week after. :santa:

I have so much being delivered for various people's Christmas presents, I'm already checking the mail-box and stoop a few times a day! :suspect:

It seems as though santa has taken a present from me and his heading towards a fellow BoB... :D

Maiser":moz17m07 said:
It seems as though santa has taken a present from me and his heading towards a fellow BoB... :D
Santa was in my neck of the woods today too. He said something about taking a package to some guy named "BoB" or something like that. Hmmmmm........sounds fishy to me. :?: :santa:

The elves are still gathering baccy over here - expect to have the sleigh in gear in another day or two :)

Carlos... You did remember to give everyone your address didn't you... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Carlos is gonna skip town on all yall fellers with your goodies.

puros_bran":g3cxk0ji said:
Carlos... You did remember to give everyone your address didn't you... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Carlos is gonna skip town on all yall fellers with your goodies.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I never would have thought of that.

I am told that Santa has started making pick ups! That means everyone needs to start watching their bushes next to the mailbox. Soon Santa will be making deliveries.

:santa:

I should be making an order this weekend, and then once it arrives, I'll be throwing in several extra goodies with it and sending it with one of Santa's elves :)

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Yes, indeed! This is going to be fun! My "Sneaky Santa's Savory Samplings" are still being assembled. I'm one of those squirrely type characters that took out a bank loan and LOADED up on tubs of Edgeworth from JR's just before they went OOS for good. I've got quite a stash of those big 14 oz. tubs lined against the back wall of my "Cave of Wonders" walk-in cellar. So I'll be baging up some of that for my little buddy. Also waiting for my small allottment of a group buy of Tambolaka to arrive...should be here in another day or so. Then a sampling of THAT will go on the pile. And, luckily for my little buddy, I've gone through his past posts and discovered that our tastes in blends are very similar. So it will be easy to round out the booty with sampler type items. Then, maybe I'll add one of my shop crafted artisan pipe tampers (lol) for his amusement. So I'm pretty much set over on this end.

PS: Since I live at the North Pole (ahem) I always seem to be hooked up with guys from Antarctica for deals like this...and this year's festivites are no exception...so I'll be using a flat rate box from the USPS this year instead of firing up the sleigh for an early run...way cheaper than bribing the Reindeer with extra oats and eggnog!

Ho, Ho, Hooooooooooooo!

Blackhorse":cwvgawik said:
I've gone through his past posts and discovered that our tastes in blends are very similar.
What dedication! What appreciation! I applaud you, Blackhorse, for your excellence and generosity.

I have heard, that even though it's just a bit early, Santa has been delivering. Must be going to be a really busy package shipping season. :santa:

Hey Fellas,

As I was rounding the corner to our front gate I saw a box sticking out of the Mailbox. The signifigant other is always getting horsey packages. Horse this, horse that and I never get anything. But wait a minute, this ones got my name on it. It's from Santa. I know right away this isn't horse related. I drove to the house and self control didn't get the better of me and I opened right away. Santa brought me all kinds of goodies:

A tin of the Darklords Haddo's Delight
A tin of his Fillmore
A tin of McClelland's Beacon
A tin of McClellands St. James Woods
And A tin of Escudo
The only one of these I have smoked is Escudo.

But wait...Theres More:

Wrapped up inside is a Cape Lark Bulldog by Jan Zeman. Now this is my kind of pipe. This pipe is totally industructable and will be great for working in the shop. First Bulldog I have ever owned.
All I can say Santa is I'm overwhelmed and gratefull for all of the goodies and will certainly put all of them to good use.
You have outdone yourself. I'm gonna have a bowlfull in the Zeman after dinner. Thank you again.

Wow! You guys are starting fast this year. Good job Santa. :santa: