SECRET SANTA 2011

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we have a good group of guys here so far, can't wait to put together my gift, I already have a few ideas. :D

A few signup days left. Lots of new folks this year. Please be sure to read the rules. We should have plenty of time to dig though posts looking for ideas, along with the basic info provided at signup.

Eighteen on the list so far. Nice crowd.

:santa:

Another day and a number of hours to go before I start tossing names into a hat. Hope everyone has seen this thread. :santa:

Carlos":rr4xml7z said:
Another day and a number of hours to go before I start tossing names into a hat. Hope everyone has seen this thread. :santa:
:rendeer:
What what time will the pm's go out tomorrow? Itchy trigger fingers are awaiting the decisions! :santa:

DrT999":1za8jpr7 said:
Carlos":1za8jpr7 said:
What what time will the pm's go out tomorrow? Itchy trigger fingers are awaiting the decisions! :santa:

Probably the evening sometime. I am trying to get some things done on the house. We tore the kitchen out to the outside siding. Removed a chimney & upgraded the electrical service. Removing the 2nd kitchen now, which will be a new utility room. Both bathrooms are next. Taking a lot of time.

But Santa has got some elves to help. :santa:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Usually Christmas is pretty aloof and quite mundane in my family (except to eat...) ...so this is actually going to be fun!!! My BoB family can have my enthusiasm instead. :santa: :santa: :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Carlos":apw0shrp said:
November 13th will be here before y'all know it! :santa:
And now that it's here, I will refrain from asking "Is it time yet" "Is it time yet" "Is it time yet" "Is it time yet" "Is it t. . . ."

:santa:

We have another chimney. The one lightning hit and split about the top 8 feet of. Scattered bricks and pieces all over the roof. :santa:

Later today. I am just hopping in and out briefly. Checking on the board for a couple minutes. Loaded my pipe actually. Stockton. A fine smoke. :santa:

Carlos":umkdaiia said:
We have another chimney. The one lightning hit and split about the top 8 feet of. Scattered bricks and pieces all over the roof. :santa:
Better the chimney than the Ham towers, eh?

We have 20 players. Any problems crop up not covered by the rules, please PM me ASAP. If you do not get a PM in a little while, be sure to check the status of your inbox. Only so many messages are allowed in you in, out, save, and sent boxes. They can fill up. I had to make room in mine to do this. Names are going in the hat in just a couple minutes. Let me know if nothing shows.

Have fun! And post. Post a lot! :santa:

Names are drawn. This always takes two hats and two lists to do. PM's will commence shortly. Had to load the pipe. Robusto in the Peter Heeschen. :santa:

Oh, and I am doing a lot of Copy/Paste and using the quote feature. Something looks odd, let me know. ;)