SECRET SANTA 2011

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyle Weiss":0k8dvwj5 said:
Cool cobs! Great tabac!

What's the story on the cobs in the box? I see "lid notes." 8)
K.W.
The note on the inside of the wooden box containing the "two" custom cobs and stems is from Santa, saying that he hopes that I enjoy the "two" walkerbriarworks.com pipes and the tobacco (1995) McClelland's "Navy Cavendish". He was so through in his note taking this past year, he remembered that I enjoy rum soaked tobacco. Can you imagine...

Now the problem, how do I put flame to these. Christmas morning the Navy Cavendish (1995) and one of the custom made MM Walker briar works, Diplomat, with metal ring and the "Forver Stem" will celebrate Christmas.

Thanks again Santa.
Bill

Nice cob set! I picked up an older 7 day set that had some better than usual bits on them. They make for a superb smoke here in IL this time of year when outdoors. They ignore condensation. You are gonna love that set. :santa:

That is really cool. Lifetime stems, just replace the factory cob bowls when needed. The only part of cobs I didn't like is the stems. With the forever stems, problem solved. Got yourself a sweet setup there.

Santa rocks :santa:

Bill,

I love the diplomats. your santa has very good taste. Enjoy that sweet haul.

Bill

That is a sweet set you've got there. I've never been much of a cob smoker, but the idea of an artisan cob has a certain allure...

Well, the big day is here. I hope when Buddy gets a chance, he will pop in with what he received. You gentlemen made it a pleasure to be involved again this year. When I tried the pipe back in the late '70's, and failed miserably. I never imagined that I would quit cigarettes and years later pick up the pipe again. But now the Internet was of age and information on "how to" was free for the reading. Internet forums have their ups and down. They move, they evolve. I try to visit a lot forums. I know some people personally at nearly all. But this one is home. At least as close as any Internet forum could ever be considered a real place.

So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Carlos :santa:

Carlos":mhhfeq8t said:
Well, the big day is here. I hope when Buddy gets a chance, he will pop in with what he received. You gentlemen made it a pleasure to be involved again this year. When I tried the pipe back in the late '70's, and failed miserably. I never imagined that I would quit cigarettes and years later pick up the pipe again. But now the Internet was of age and information on "how to" was free for the reading. Internet forums have their ups and down. They move, they evolve. I try to visit a lot forums. I know some people personally at nearly all. But this one is home. At least as close as any Internet forum could ever be considered a real place.

So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Carlos :santa:
Thanks again for making this a very special season with this wonderful Secret Santa...I cant wait for next year!

Thank's guys and thank you very much Carlos. You really did an excellent job.

Merry Christmas to all.

Bill