Secret Santa 2013

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck to you both Carlos.

I had minor surgery earlier this year - and got "Ouch!" tattooed along the scar as a memento. (You're wife is free to borrow that if she likes  ;) )

Congrats, all, and good luck to the missus, Carlos--hope it's over quick!

Also, it looks like I'm getting called out of town for a few days starting Thursday, so apologies in advance to my Santa if there's radio silence on my end after the sleigh drops. Plenty of room in the scuttle, so just leave whatever you got me there until my return!

My awesome package from Santa arrived today. Hat, handwritten card, FVF, chocolate (dark!), a fantastic zippo, a trifecta of GL Pease, Mississippi Mud, and some 5 Brothers (which I haven't tried, but from the reviews, I better be sitting down for this one). All were lovingly wrapped (but I couldn't resist opening the packages before taking a photo).

Reminds me of how awesome all of you are. :D

Way to go Santa! My hat was similar. The folks there seem to know their caps, as the construction reminds me of the old "K Brand" hats.

Good luck with your wife's surgery today Carlos. Good karma heading her way!

Awesome gifts by all the Santas! No coal??? How odd!

Didn't post previously, but the elves already stopped by my place to pick up a package for delivery.
In case it hasn't hit its target yet:

Track Delivery

Got a note from Santa confirming delivery, looking forward to seeing if the little fella was on the nice on naughty list!

Santa dropped by today  :cheers:  :santa:  :cheers:  :santa:  :cheers: 

I can't believe how excited I was to open the package. I knew it would be something pipe related so it would fun stuff but it was the fact that I didn't have a clue what it would be that made it so much fun. I tore that package open like a four year old kid on Christmas morning.

Inside was the following.

A package of pipe cleaners.
A 50gm Tin of Escudo
A 50gm Tin of Capstan
A 2oz Tin of Buffalo Soldier
A 2oz Tin of Legends.

And last but not least a wonderful pipe with great plateau rim top. Looks like it will be a outstanding flake smoker and I can't wait to try it out! I fact I may go do that as soon as I'm finished posting this.  :D 

Thank you Secret Santa!

Hope all is well Carlos.

We have had some great stuff so far. I can't wait to see what else everyone gets!

I finally received the parts needed to fix the machinery down in the workshop.....the elves about beat the UPS man to death trying to get the box from him when he showed up at 8:30 last night  :lol: . We are up and running again. The elves assure me that everything will be finished up tonight and that our package will be ready to ship tomorrow.  :santa: 

Everyone is fine. Thanks for the well wishes. I am running on about 2hrs of sleep and a few cat naps. I see Santa has been busy today. Keep up the good job there Santa.  :santa: 

Santa's elves at FedEx took my package today and will deliver early next week.

Carlos: I hope your wife's recovery is short and your sleep sessions are long.

Glad to hear everyone is fine Carlos.

Those are fantastic Santa gifts! Great choice in books too!

Krampus took my package 3 days ago but when I track it I get

December 11, 2013 Depart USPS Sort Facility WARRENDALE, PA 15086

Hopefully the USPS website is just backed up

Found a huge box on the door step! Santa was a little quicker than I have been - mine will go out tomorrow. He also got me confused with someone on the 'Nice' side of his list. What a nice package!

Cornell & Diehl - Star of the East Flake
Cornell & Diehl - Christmas Blend 2013
GL Pease - Gaslight (Really want to try this!)
Stokkebye - 1855 (Full Virginia)
Stokkebye - 1882 (English)

6 Candy Canes
Southern Surprise - Old Fashioned Nutty Fruitcake

AND a Missouri Meerschaum Freehand! The Absolute top of the line in cobs! ( I have already really enjoyed it with a couple of nice big bowls of my go to English!)

Tried to post a pic of the haul but just not technically up to it.

Great Haul!

Thanks, Bob team and Santa!

my package arrived last night! it was awesome!
M3t71i1.png

a gorgeous pipe by hilson made in belgium
the bags contained 1792 flake and MCC Navy Cavendish
tin of escudo
lots of snuff!
thanks very much santa!!

I see Santa is still at it!  Way to go Santa!  Also, check those weeds along side the porch.  I found two packages behind the cushions on the porch chairs this morning.  Didn't see them last night.  Looks like some of y'all have received but not posted to that effect yet.  Maybe the neighbors got it.  Or the garbage man.  Gotta watch those garbage men.   :santa: