Secret Santa 2014

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm I'd be interested in that "Slap Ya Mama" Tin. Is that A Heavy Latakia, Perique, Oriental with some MacBaren Burley thrown in?? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

"Slap Ya Mama" is self-explanatory; only a gator head can ellquently say: "Bite me." :lol:

2011 Secret Santa will be hard to beat.

If any of you really want to be super lazy yet super generous, a notorious feller known as "The Shadow" had an annoying habit of sending very anonymous name-free packages via the JR Cigars website. They are usually happy to, prices are dirt cheap. and they find it amusing to send crass, mysterious and origin-omitted tobacco bombs all over the place. This included a gift card with a short message. You may have to talk to them personally or be very specific in your instructions.

8)

Just make sure I get someone that likes estate cobs and Walgreens cherry mixture.

AND.......I am not replying to each PM. Just look at the list near the beginning of this thread on page 1. Make sure your name is added. That let's you know I got your PM. SENT boxes fill up quicker even than IN boxes. Just trying to save the hassles of having to delete older messages.

Count me in.  I've got a few ounces of Banana split, Cotton-candy, super-aromatic cherry cream Cavendish that has been polluting my tobacco larder for several years now I need to get rid of. :twisted:

Pity the poor sucker whose name I get.

Natch

Natch":knkdepzh said:
Count me in.  I've got a few ounces of Banana split, Cotton-candy, super-aromatic cherry cream Cavendish that has been polluting my tobacco larder for several years now I need to get rid of. :twisted:

Natch
Deep fry them and you've got the smell of a state fair.

Natch":fy9lahsa said:

Natch

I might be ok with that...I mean, I wouldn't actually smoke it, but it sounds like a fun little snack.

gravel":soyxb80s said:
Natch":soyxb80s said:

Natch
But how could I keep it on a stick?

Natch

Natch":onjvuszk said:
gravel":onjvuszk said:
Natch":onjvuszk said:

Natch
But how could I keep it on a stick?

Natch
Spray with water, freeze on a stick. Then you can pull it out and batter it. Anything you can batter, you can fry. :lol: