Secret Santa 2015

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are about a week out from the target mailing date. Just a reminder. I am also waiting on packages to arrive from etailers. No panic yet. (I am not allowed to panic this year.)

Ho ho ho! :santa:

As soon as my coal and confetti come in, I'll be repackaging with some special things and send it off to the target. Looks like I'll be right on schedule.

Carlos":h92n38f4 said:
beardedbassguy":h92n38f4 said:
Do you know how hard it is t find a single lump of coal that weighs 10 pounds?

Hope to have mine mailed out this week ?
You used to be able to buy that stuff anywhere.  Now it's hard to find stoker coal.  Got to go straight to the mine for it.  :santa:
I despise stoker coal with an absolute passion..  We used to actually go to the mine and get ton truck loads at a time.. Which we overloaded twice over.. For our house, my pawpaws house, my uncles house, and two widows house... Guess who had to hand shovel that nasty crap off the truck.. And if that wasn't bad enough I then had these giant Lars buckets I had to load with coal daily and fill up everyone's hoppers. Screw stoker coal and everything associated with it.. If it wasn't a staple of my states economy I'd say outlaw the stuff altogether.

And Merry Christmas ..lol

All supplies have arrived. Sleigh will depart early next week. :rendeer: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Supplies arrived here today also. By the end of next week that Ol' fat man is going to be a busy, happy, Santa!

Ho ho Ho! :santa:

I'm still waiting for an item that I hoped would arrive yesterday. Hopefully Santa won't mind taking flight a few days later than planned.

Santa showed up Friday, and boy oh boy is it one doozy of a package! I'll post pics later, but man I must have been on the "nice" list!

All my goodies arrived. I just need to sit down and deal with things. Make some decisions. When I am not being pestered. Pestering can stress a body, ya'know.

And the torture! At least two gazillion cookies of various types have come out of our oven in the past week.

Keep a sharp eye out for those packages. The big rush is yet to come! Ho Ho Ho! :santa:

My elves have had my package ready to go out for about a week...hopefully my lazy reindeer will get off their duffs sometime soon and get it delivered to the deserving little boy or girl.

Edit: and by "little boy or girl," I mean adult 18-years or older, or the legal age to purchase, use, or possess tobacco products in their country, state, and municipality. Because, you know...

The postal service has failed me... Looks like my last goodies for my package won't get here until tomorrow or Wednesday.

I just hope it'll be here tomorrow. I don't want to be late out.

I've been tied up in meetings most of the day. My package will ship out in the morning.

Grampa Krampus has taken flight, so start watching those skies, boys and girls! You're going to get just what's coming to you...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/15Gjxr2ZEAs" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Ho ho ho!

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:    Don't panic yet, we still have plenty of time.  The target date is just a good date that still leaves us a bit of time just in case things go wrong.   Santa is starting to get into the swing of things.  Keep and eye out!  Ho Ho Ho ............. :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Ah yes, the elves took my package for delivery :santa: :santa: :santa:

Well, my package is somewhere in the USPS system, but no telling where!

Finally got the backhoe working again so I'm able to load up the coal now.  I'm amazed at how much you can fit into a medium sized Priority Mail box.  It seems almost bottomless.  Good thing there is a 70 lb weight limit!  

At least my kid will be able to stay warm for the winter ... :santa: :twisted: