Secret Santa 2015

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box from Santa yesterday! WOW!!!!!!!! Lot's of really good stuff and a bunch of glass ornaments shaped like candies. I'll get my pictures posted in just a bit. :D

I know when there's a bombing mission, you say "Bombs Away".
I guess you probably don't want to yell "Bombs Away" when reindeer are involved......could prove to by awfully messy come to think of it!
:santa:  :rendeer:  :santa:  :rendeer:  :santa:  :rendeer:  :santa:  :rendeer:  :santa:  :rendeer:  :santa:  :rendeer:  :santa:  :rendeer:

Aw, hell!!
REINDEER "BISCUITS" AWAY!!!!!!

Carlos":84991w4r said:
:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:    Don't panic yet, we still have plenty of time.  The target date is just a good date that still leaves us a bit of time just in case things go wrong.   Santa is starting to get into the swing of things.  Keep and eye out!  Ho Ho Ho ............. :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
Glad to hear that because the USPS is playing havoc with the main item I'm sending.  Tracking has been the same since Dec 5th and still states that it will be delivered on Dec 5th.  Apparently one of the postal clerks has invented time travel :roll:
I'm going to call them again tomorrow, and if worse comes to worst I'll send the rest of the package with an IOU on Saturday.  I feel like a bad santa :santa:
Mike.

MichaelM":nqzjmam3 said:
Carlos":nqzjmam3 said:
:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:    Don't panic yet, we still have plenty of time.  The target date is just a good date that still leaves us a bit of time just in case things go wrong.   Santa is starting to get into the swing of things.  Keep and eye out!  Ho Ho Ho ............. :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
Glad to hear that because the USPS is playing havoc with the main item I'm sending.  Tracking has been the same since Dec 5th and still states that it will be delivered on Dec 5th.  Apparently one of the postal clerks has invented time travel :roll:
I'm going to call them again tomorrow, and if worse comes to worst I'll send the rest of the package with an IOU on Saturday.  I feel like a bad santa :santa:
Mike.
Sounds more like there's a bad reindeer than a bad Santa. Too bad we can't at least get some caribou burgers out of the situation

Late out of the gate, but the package was dropped off this morning on my way into the office

Sorry for taking so long to get this posted! My Santa seriously killed it. I'm more than blessed.

3nxyc910.jpg

A tin of the new GL Pease Vanilla Cream
4oz of McClelland Pastry
A bottle of what looks to be awesome BBQ sauce
A really sweet Cigar shaped glass tree ornament
Some homemade toffee (my wife stole it; she LOVES toffee)
And not least by any means...
A pipe by our very own Scottie! It's petite, and I dig it. It looks like one of the BoB poty from last year... So I feel super blessed. Seriously blown away.

Thank you so much Santa!

Fixed the pic for you. Not sure why the other would not work. Carlos

I am still planning on heading to the post office before the weekend is out. We are in good shape. Although I do need to catch up my spreadsheet. I have been a bit lazy recently.

And I did place another order with the etailers. That could be here at any second.

Santa looks to be right on form this season. Ho Ho ho! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Nice haul, Beardo, and way to go Santa Scottie--the holiday spirit is thick as fruitcake around here!

Apparently DrT's mention of caribou burgers got the reindeer moving.  Final bit arrived today.  So the sleigh is loaded and we crack the whip tomorrow morning :santa: :rendeer: :cheers:

MichaelM":157heyc4 said:
Apparently DrT's mention of caribou burgers got the reindeer moving.  Final bit arrived today.  So the sleigh is loaded and we crack the whip tomorrow morning :santa: :rendeer: :cheers:
Glad to have been of assistance! :lol!:

Well, this busy Santa (who is in the process of moving) finally got his sleigh unstuck from the mud here in East Texas. Package is up and away! Hopefully, the recipient will enjoy the fine selection of Mud balls and wet straw that was sent. I had to order it special as my cellar is currently in boxes waiting for my man cave to be setup.

Wow!! There was a long line at the Elf Shipping counter this morning, thankfully I survived the wait and a box of delightful North Carolina coal is on it's way to a lucky brother. :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Ho Ho Ho! Ol' Sandy Claws is having fun! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Just about all the packages should be on the way by the time this weekend closes. If anyone is having any difficulties, now is the time to PM me. ;)

I will probably ship tomorrow. I am in stress reduction mode still and wading though the projects around here. Cathy always seems to be afraid that I will run out of something to do. THAT LIST never seems to get any shorter.

Ho Ho Ho! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Well the sleigh finally departed today! I'm still not sure why it took so long to deliver a pound of Captain Black ;)

Santa swung by my place yesterday and screwed up! He got me mixed up with somebody on the Nice side of his list and left me am impressive package.

5 Tins of Tobacco I have never tried and all appear to fit into my sweet spot.
Dan Tobacco - Old Ironsides
Sillems Commodore Flake
McClelland Three Oaks Syrian
Mac Baren Old HH Old Kentucky
Petersons Irish Flake

Sweets - Reeses Holiday PB Cups
Candy Canes
Dark Chocolate Expresso Beans

Italian Sausage Roll (Santa likes us Dagos)

AND an Impressive Missouri Meerschaum Macarthur Classic Cob (which I will inaugurate with one of the above blends as soon as I can find time for 'eenie, meenie, miney, mo')

All wrapped nicely and with a (made me giggle) creative Christmas Card!

Thanks Brother!

(ALERT! ALERT un PC) Merry Christmas to you and All BoB Brothers with special thanks to Carlos for managing this again this year!

clueless":4k3hbq0x said:
Santa swung by my place yesterday and screwed up!  He got me mixed up with somebody on the Nice side of his list and left me am impressive package.

5 Tins of Tobacco I have never tried and all appear to fit into my sweet spot.  
    Dan Tobacco - Old Ironsides
    Sillems Commodore Flake
    McClelland Three Oaks Syrian
    Mac Baren Old HH Old Kentucky
    Petersons Irish Flake

Sweets - Reeses Holiday PB Cups
            Candy Canes
            Dark Chocolate Expresso Beans

Italian Sausage Roll (Santa likes us Dagos)

AND an Impressive Missouri Meerschaum Macarthur Classic Cob (which I will inaugurate with one of the above blends as soon as I can find time for 'eenie, meenie, miney, mo')

All wrapped nicely and with a (made me giggle) creative Christmas Card!

Thanks Brother!

(ALERT!  ALERT un PC) Merry Christmas to you and All BoB Brothers with special thanks to Carlos for managing this again this year!
:santa: Nice job, Santa! :rendeer: Hopefully a few more surprise packages will be landing soon! :santa:

Way to go Santa! Ho Ho ho! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Did anyone else notice that some of the holiday Priority Mail boxes have a snowman smoking a pipe on them? :santa:

I will report here in a little bit, as my Secret Santa was outstanding! Some of you folks always manage to be so creative and thoughtful.

Ho Ho hoooooo................... :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Santa really laid the big one on me this year.

I just shoved things out of the way on the reloading bench to get a picture.

A pipe from Rick Black
Pipe shaped tamper tool
Couple of very funny cartoon books called "Tundra".
A coffee mug from Kobuk Coffee shop and a bag of speciality tea.
A carved birch tree ornament and a shallow bowl.
Three different kinds of sausage all containing some reindeer meat.
The Alaska Ulu knife
Couple tins each of Old Dark Fired and McClelland's Red and Black
That huge pile of bagged tobacco in the middle has a pound of Dunhill Nightcap, generous bags of Bob's Chocolate Flake, Bob's Square Cut Unscented, and #7 Broken Flake.
A nice Christmas card!

I am set for the winter! Thank you Santa!

Some of you guys live in such amazing places. I look around the flat ground where I live and wonder what interesting things can be found in Illinois that I could send to people. All we have is lots of corn and politicians that are crooks.

img_1310.jpg

Carlos":kbpg2vy6 said:
 All we have is lots of corn and politicians that are crooks.  
You say that as if the latter was unusual :lol!:

Your secret Santa did a brilliant job!