Secret Santa 2015

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have scanned all my messages and the entire thread.  Brought my spreadsheet up to date.  I need to hear from five of you players about shipping.  We are still within the comfortable shipping window, so I expect some of you will finish tomorrow.  A few others may still be waiting on etailers.  I know how that is! 

So keep checking those bushes next to the porch for packages.

Ho Ho ho!!!   :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

I couldn't get my phone to upload my pictures.  I finally got them emailed to me....so here you go.

From Santa:

I opened the box to find a stocking stuffed full of presents and a book of some sort all wrapped and waiting to be torn into.
20151216.jpg

The book turned out to be a one year subscription to Food and Wine Magazine!  I am very very excited!
20151217.jpg

An Ardor Christmas 2003 Straight Billiard with a handmade leather pipe bag.
20151218.jpg

20151219.jpg

3 tins of Dunhill Flake.  
A box of mini Moon Pies (my girls loved these  :D  )
A package of Lil' Goos (I kept these for myself!)
An assortment of candy shaped glass ornaments.  These now reside on our tree and will be put out every year.
20151220.jpg

Thank you Santa!!!

Got mine today.  Great tobacco, (including one I've never tried, much less heard of), great chocolate and an interesting book on cities.  I'm teaching Urban and Regional Planning this spring, so this translation from Italian looks to be applicable to our world urban perspectives and land-use chapters.  Thanks GG, (not so secret Santa).

Natch

Santa did a fly-by and brought some goodies with him!

Dunhill Baby's Bottom
Wessex Brown Virginia Flake
Cornell & Diehl Bayou Morning Flake

Thank you Santa!  :santa:

SS2015.jpg

Woohoo Santa's!  The elves are working overtime.  Ho Ho Ho!  :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

The jolly old Elf snuck one on my doorstep today!

Needless to say, I was blown away by the generosity of my secret Santa!

2 wonderful MM pipes
a generous bag of PS LTF
a tin of F&T Santo Domingo snuff

Tins of :

Frog Morton
2012 Christmas Cheer
Escudo
Mac Baren Mixture flake
Orlik golden slice
GLP embarcadero
GLP blackpoint
Drew Estate gatsby luxury flake
Villiger after dinner

And a nice Christmas card as well. Thank you Santa, you made my weekend!!

Here is what I received this year for Secret Santa:

Bulk Tobacco: Blatter's Reserve 2001 / SPC Plum Pudding / Lane Crown Achievement
Tinned Tobacco: A tin of Cornell & Diehl Pirate Cake
Pipe Cleaners
Four Cigars
A Deck of Playing Cards
A Bag of Ginger Snap Cookies
Organic Dark Chocolate w/ Cherries
A bag of "Coal"

Thanks Santa. :santa: :rendeer:

Look like two of the elves here did pretty well for themselves1 Well done, Santas!

Way to go Santa's. Looks like we are going to finish up with plenty of time this year. (knocks on wood) I like it when the USPS is good to us.

Ho ho ho! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Looks like the Postal Service has let me down some :(

Delayed package! Was supposed to be out for delivery on Saturday, instead got lost in a major metropolitan area. Updated tracking shows that it's made it to another metropolitan area, and will be delivered... sometime.

Fingers crossed it actually makes it, and in one piece.

I may need to send my Secret Santa package back. I'm afraid somebody accidently sent me the box they keep their entire cellar in. :D  :D  :D

The box arrived Saturday but was hidden on the front porch until Sunday. I was shocked how heavy the box was when I picked it up. I actually felt a little sorry for the delivery elves' back muscles. I opened it up and was just wowed with the amount of tobacco inside and how much of it has a good amount of age on it.  Today I finally had time to go through and inventory it all. It looks like there is about 5.5lbs of tobacco here.

Thank you to my Secret Santa for a generous gift!!! Merry Christmas !!  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:

</a><a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/120498845@N06/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

WOOHOO Santa!! I keep a two wheel hand truck around just for when an order arrives from Smoking Pipes, or MARS, or Cup O' Joes. That would have been handy for that box.

(Mental note: Dang! I forgot to include pipe cleaners!)

Keep an eye out in them bushes next to the porch! We got winds here today that could blow ya' into next week.

Ho Ho hO! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

What a great day to work from home. Santa made a visit.
Thanks so much Santa, you hit the nail on the head with these selections. I'm pleased as punch.
img_0614.jpg

Whoa!  That first one must have weighed the sleigh down a bit! :rendeer: Looks like Santa did a good research job on the second one :santa:

The elves made a stop in northeast Ohio this afternoon...pictures will follow later this evening, but suffice it to say that it was a doozy.

Santa - you really went to town this year, and I appreciate it a million times more than a forum post could express.

Santa arrived here in balmy Orlando, Florida today with the following goodies:

secret%20santa%202015_zpsuskkfwha.jpg

Needless to say, St. Nick was very generous, and he really nailed my tobacco tastes, with aged stock, no less!

Pipe:
Cassano Forte poker

Tins:
Full Virginia Flake (2010)
Brown no. 4 Twist from (2013)
Klondike Gold (2014)
Scottish Flake (2014)
Three Nuns (2013)
Brigade Campaign Dark Flake (2014)

Bulk (not pictured):
Baggie of Stonehaven from 2013

Accessories: