Secret Santa 2015

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figured I'd post this here.. Instead of the whatcha smoking feed... I couldn't wait to light up my new meerschaum... I've wanted a lattice shape for a while... I spent the morning looking at it and when taking the stem out about a quarter of the shank broke out in a half moon sort of shape... So I spent the day repairing it.... The shank is somewhat shorter and the stem is now a saddle shape... The operation went well... Sometimes it's good to be a pipemaker ...And she's smoking as expected ... Breaking it in with some McC Boston 1776

Thanks Santa ;-)

Ouch! V sorry to hear about the break, I'm glad you were able to fix it!

Yea... I'm just glad I'm tooled up to fix it... It's a wonderful pipe...

James

Glad that worked out ok!  Those things are so brittle.  

Speaking of dropping pipes etc.  I dropped a Heeschen last night really hard on concrete.  Because I tried to catch it on the way down.  Not a mark on it.  I could not believe it.  I have several pipes away trying to get new stems.  I cannot afford to break any more of my great smokers.

The last Secret Santa package is flying in circles, trying to get delivered today.  Hope it lands soon.

Ho ho ho!  :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :geek: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

I got nailed today while at work. Those reindeer really f$&@ed up the lawn. Needless to say, I was floored by this package. Thanks to my Santa for a great gift.
image10.jpg

Bulk bags of P.S Virginia 701, Norwegian blend, Amsterdam and Danish export.

Tin of capstan ready rubbed and Drew estate Gatsby luxury flake.

Folding pipe rest, pipe shaped multi tool, tobacco leaf folding knife (tiny), 1/2 dozen soft bits and a bag of multi colored cleaners.

12 pipe rack that was desperately needed here.

Zippo pen in diamond plate pattern.

Banded walker briar works Mark Twain cob (very cool)

Woohoo! Way to go Santa! Very thoughtful.

I think that was the last package. Someone correct me if they have not yet received. We should wait a day or two to know for sure as sometimes a late 2nd package was floating around. And you never know when someone might take the opportunity to Bomb someone else. Might yet be some fallout.

Ho Ho Ho! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :geek: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

I look forward to BoB Secret Santa when the holidays roll around. Thank you Carlos for making this happen once again. :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Great fun indeed. I learned a bit about how the game is played as well. Looking forward to next year. Thank you Carlos for taking the time to put this together. Merry Christmas brothers

Here is a pic of what Nismo sent:

DSC07418_zpslizpd3dq.jpg

Freakin' sweet. Thanks battle. Oh, that's 1995 Chrismas Cheer with the bag folded down.

Thank you Carlos.

Matt

Wow!  Way to go Santa!  The spirit of giving is alive and well among the BoB Forum crew.

Ho Ho Ho!  :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Well, I am going to call this years Secret Santa done. We had no complaints or major troubles.  A good time was had by all.  Well, y'all really make this an event!  Tis the season of giving and give y'all did.  Amazing how much creative thought goes into some of these.  

Thank y'all, and Merry Christmas! 
icon_sunny.png