That's what I figure. I haven't taken the blade out to play with it yet. I'm not sure, I'm researching applications now....Blackhorse":5ulu1a22 said:So the dug out lam bowl is the "cutting block" for the Ulu?
Man...you must've been REALLY good this year!
Stay warm and safe Carlos! Thanks for getting this organized....Carlos":oiz9uiq6 said:Woohoo! Way to go Santa's!
A couple still in the system and one errant one that may yet show. So keep an eye on the bushes alongside the porch. We are covered in ice here.
Ho Ho Ho!
:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
Just the way it goes sometime. Hope you can recover some of the cost from the last one that was lost.Blackhorse":uf1dca0r said:Second package put into USPS the morning of the 14th. Major ice storm hits here that afternoon. Supposedly to be delivered today, thus far tracking sez package has gone about 12 miles...instead of across the entire USA. Well, this one will get there at some point. (grrrrr)
DoverPipes":y8h1hfqw said:The "Real Secret Santa" has arrived!:santa:
Details to follow......... :twisted:
(Someone is in deep TROUBLE!!!!!! :lol!: )
Well, well, well........Carlos":y8h1hfqw said:Details! Details! :santa:
:rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
It seems our very own Ms. Scottie Piersel, has been VERY naughty!!! :twisted:
Here is my "Not So Secret Santa" swag!!!!
Scottie truly went off of the deep end on this one. I am truly humbled by such genorosity, I hardly know what to say! :affraid:
Starting from the back L-R:
1) One bottle of: KC Smokehouse Baked Bean Sauce
2) One bottle of: KC Smokehouse Mild BBQ Sauce
3) One bottle of: Long Route Peanut Butter Porter
4) One can of: Horny Goat Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter
5) One can of: Oskar Blues "Death by Coconut" Irish Porter
6) One bottle of: Weller 107 Proof Bourbon
7) One tin of: Dunhill Flake
8 )One tin of: Esoterica "And So To Bed"
9) One tin of: Orlik "Golden Slice"
10) One tin of: MacBaren "Vanilla Flake"
11) One glass Christmas Ornament shaped like a cigar
12) One Montecristo #2 Cigar (Cuban)
13) One Hoyo de Monterey Epicure #2 Cigar (Cuban)
14) One Romeo Y Julieta Cazadores Cigar (Cuban)
15) One Scottie "Natural" Pipe (Simply magnificent blast!!!)
16) Three hand rollled Semois Cigars!!!!!!
17) One tray of Scottie's Homemade Fudge!!! (All gone!!!)
18) One bag of Scottie's Homemade Peanut Butter Brittle
I will have to find a way to "even the score" with my Naughty Santa!!!! :santa: Way too generous, but GREATLY appreciated!
Thank You Santa!!! (And Heath too!!!!) You made my holiday a whole lot better!!!!!!
yup yup!Carlos":wpxzqzkt said:Woohoo! Way to go Santa.
( I really hope that missing box shows up!)
Ho Ho Ho! One to go!
:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :face: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: