Secret Santa 2016

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":zwh9bmhp said:
Yeah, but if I was my own Santa postage would be SO much less!

Also a thought...if you're having trouble with having enough room to hold multiple responses...move each response into your SAVED PM box on a temp basis. That keeps your INBOX fairly clean and you can delete or do whatever you want with the offending PM's at a later point.

I use my SAVED box for mailing addresses. Every time a member sends me an address, or I get one for the Bombing Squadron...I stick 'em there. It works.
Even the Saved box has a size limit. Each year I go though it also and decide what to keep and what to get rid of.

My PM folders are all cleared and ready to receive instructions!

2012-x-1.jpg

PM sent :santa:

DrT999":1ry7xwv4 said:
arkansaspiper":1ry7xwv4 said:
Today's the day
More likely 'tonight's the night' :lol!:
Yep. Formula 1 race just ended. Doing laundry. Some other projects around here. I will sit down this evening and get it done at some point. If all goes well.

Ho Ho Ho!
:santa:

Alas I think I missed out this year. Things have been so crazy the past two years. Oh well there is always next year.

Y'all still got time. I am in between loads of laundry at the moment. I anticipate sending first PM's about 6-6:30pm.

Got some Gooberment business to work on for a while. Yeah. I am a minor Gooberment official. Lot's a hats get worn around here.

Ho ho ho!

History Prof 1861":l7v91m9h said:
Totally understand no problem
Actually, if you get me a PM with the required info in a few minutes, I can add you on the draw I am getting ready to do.

Please read the first post and that explains all.

Ho Ho ho!

This covers new members, etc.

Carlos":d58xduel said:
10. New members, and events beyond our control. I have a history of allowing new players. Sometimes that bites me in the ass and I have to scramble to get a package in the mail to cover someone. There is not a 30 day and 30 post limit at this time to be able to take part. But please be sure that you have the wherewithal to do so. The excitement of a new board and Christmas giving can catch people up, but then as the family expenses mount, things get tight. Think before you ask to sign up. Also, things happen. People can find themselves in a hospital and the mail date comes. Get word to me and I can deal with it. Discreetly. Sometimes a package goes into never-never land. Have a tracking number that you can give me if I ask for it so I can keep tabs on it. We want to make it work, and when dealing with the Postal Service, we also need a bit of luck. (Right now I am, and have been fuming about a lost First Class letter for the past couple weeks. First Class never gets lost!)

Ho ho ho!