Secret Santa 2016

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys!

I thought I really screwed up. Two of y'all live in the same city. Really had me going there for a minute.

Back to PM's.

Ho ho ho!
:santa:

This is gonna be AWESOME!!!! PM received! Now on to the research :rendeer:

PM received

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OuuUpih1iJE" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

This should be most interesting. All the PM's are sent. If I seemed to have missed anyone, let me know. I always have this fear of messing the addresses up and sometimes people take full advantage to bomb in the middle of Secret Santa. That just adds to the confusion.

Any problems, PM or email me.

Ho ho ho!

Got my intel, Time to get the tools back out! Now where are the other happy elves??

Victim information received. The collective members of BoB might wish to start holding candlelight vigils in the memory of this poor soul.

Fatman":rdbfkl03 said:
Victim information received. The collective members of BoB might wish to start holding candlelight vigils in the memory of this poor soul.
As a past victim I feel sorry for the poor fellow and will light a multitude of candles this evening.

A little over two weeks to the average ship date. Except one of you should be shipping a little sooner. You know who you are. ;)

I am at a loss for something extra. 'baccy's are not a problem. It's just a matter picking the right pile to dig into.

I hope everyone is on target, or at least thinking about it. I'll try to get more into the season.

Ho ho ho!