Secret Santa 2016

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I made it on the very nice list!!!!  :santa:   Just in time too as my Frog Morton supply was about to run dry.  Thank you Secret Santa!!!!  :rendeer:

Lots of wonderful gifts so far, I await Santa's visit to PA patiently!!! :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

First box dead somewhere in USPS. After several phone calls to appropriate Postmaster it has been discovered that have no clue.

But no brother will miss Christmas due to USPS incompetence, so...

Second box dispatched this am. It will arrive on time. Or else.

Way to go Santa's.

Odd.  The amount of mail we have received this week has been way off.  Been very strange.

"Knock on wood" that all our packages find their way.

Ho Ho Ho!

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :alien: :rendeer:

Blackhorse":k4g8z733 said:
Second box dispatched this am. It will arrive on time. Or else.

God help the postman that runs afoul of Blackhorse's elves!

Carlos":xfwhuaso said:
Odd.  The amount of mail we have received this week has been way off.  Been very strange.

"Knock on wood" that all our packages find their way.

Ho Ho Ho!

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :alien: :rendeer:
Same here. Three days of no mail? Last year I could heat the barn burning the mail and supplements. This year, I'm having to use wood! The carrier is running progressively later each day. I'm sure there are bottlenecks in the system. It'll sort itself out soon enough!

The "Real Secret Santa" has arrived!:santa:
Details to follow......... :twisted:

(Someone is in deep TROUBLE!!!!!!  :lol!:  )

Carlos":q48y0wr5 said:
Details!  Details! :santa:
:rendeer:  :rendeer:  :rendeer:  :rendeer:  :rendeer:  :rendeer:  :rendeer:  :rendeer:  :rendeer:  :rendeer:  :rendeer:
See page #8 for update and photos!!!!!

Details! Details! :santa:

I think we are waiting on two or three to be delivered. And awaiting confirmation of delivery on a couple more. One lost one that may eventually show up. Busy time of year for some folks.

Good job Santa's! Now if we can just get those elves to keep at it.................................

Ho ho ho!

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Just turned on Thursday Night Football...Rams vs Seahawks.

Not sure I'll recover from Seattle's Neon Lime uniforms any time soon.

Chris Collinsworth (commentator): " The Seahawks are definitely hungry for some sacks tonight!" <snicker>

Blackhorse":445btr1e said:
Chris Collinsworth (commentator): " The Seahawks are definitely hungry for some sacks tonight!"  <snicker>
Oh wow that's funny! Sooo, have they fumbled any balls yet?

Well...the wild claims of those awaiting Santa's visit are, on rare occasions, slightly self serving. I'm sure that doesn't describe YOU though.

The truth is told when we see if Santa brought the goods...or a small bag of coal.

Don't worry. I'm sure everything will turn out fine for you. :santa:

Well, it has been quite a day here at the petting zoo.......

Some rogue dogs have been terrorizing the hills, killing chickens and a couple of goat kids. General mischief, as rogue dogs are prone to.. I had to dispatch a couple today. Very sad, skinny and cold looking things, and for the most part, wild.

A few hours later, the mail carrier showed up with a package, addressed to me, from Santa... Inside was........

Fortunately, I kept digging, and found this...........

Thanks so much Santa, timing is everything, and the good will is greatly appreciated!! I'm now off for a nice bowl of G, H & co. Bright CR Flake....

Man, that's some great stuff...........

OK, here's the list..........

Samovar Tea
A turned wood bowl
A laminated dug out
An Alaskan Ulu knife
Ceramic mug
McClelland's Orientals numbers 12, 6, 1, 14
A one pound bag of Mac Baren's Vintage Syrian!
A wonderful wooden bell tree ornament with a Nativity Scene inside
A collapsable shot glass( guess I won't need to drink 'shine right from the jar anymore!)
2x 2 ounces GH&co Glegarry Flake
2 ounces GH&co Dark Flake (scented)
6 ounces GH&co Dark Flake (scented)
8 ounces GH&co Bright CR Flake
Alaska ManlyMan Lip Lube(?)
A pin from the 2017 Fur Rendezvous
A very lovely and ornate tree ornament incorporating porcupine quills and fishing accoutrements...
And the first Christmas Card of the season!

Thanks again Santa, and Merry Christmas!
:cheers: :santa: :cheers: