Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really happy to be a part of this. It's been a while since I've stomped hammered sent off a Secret Santa gift. Can't wait!

glassjapan":e0zmrroo said:
Really happy to be a part of this. It's been a while since I've stomped hammered sent off a Secret Santa gift. Can't wait!
I feel you... long time listener, first time caller and I'm about to drop some heavy Fa La La La La on an unexpecting Elf.

i got some of mt tobacco out got to find  a box and get some others things together to maake it extra fun.

Shopping has begun, cellar will be raided as well. My poor mailman's back. :santa:

Online shopping complete, stopping by a few sweet shops tomorrow with my elf suit on. Someone has apparently been very, very nice this year! HO, HO, HO!

Too much fun!

Navyflake":ao9wh89r said:
Online shopping complete, stopping by a few sweet shops tomorrow with my elf suit on. Someone has apparently been very, very nice this year!  HO, HO, HO!

Too much fun!
I would like pictures of you in the elf suit....

kaitlyn3837":tu6hnfg3 said:
Navyflake":tu6hnfg3 said:
Online shopping complete, stopping by a few sweet shops tomorrow with my elf suit on. Someone has apparently been very, very nice this year!  HO, HO, HO!

Too much fun!
That's
Navy Flake to Santa's right in the picture

Thistleoak":t6fb28el said:
kaitlyn3837":t6fb28el said:
Navyflake":t6fb28el said:

Too much fun!
That's
Navy Flake to Santa's right in the picture
I knew it! Full battle gear for the mall shopping! :pirate:

kaitlyn3837":d6rfr12d said:
Navyflake":d6rfr12d said:

Too much fun!
Here ye go .....

Black Ops Elf Suit ....

img_2010.jpg

Now you listen here, Santa. I know you consider yourself a fairly generous person but I really think you out-did yourself this year. I have been hit early, folks! Santa knocked me right on the rump with these goodies:

img_2410.jpg

I'm speechless with the kindness and the thoughtful selection. Here is the detailed list:

1- Crystal Tobacco Leaf Ashtray
1- Hearth and Home Black House Tin
1- War Horse Tin
1- Davidoff Endlich Mixture Tin
1- Davidoff Danish Mixture
1- Davidoff Flake Medallions Tin
1- Davidoff Royalty Tin
1- Davidoff Scottish Mixture
2- Decatur 80 Count Pipe cleaners
1- Saweet cigar cutter
1- 5 pack of La Flor Dominicana Double Claro
1- Pipes and Cigars Calendar 2018
1- Pipes & Cigars $20 "cash" card

WOWZERS! Now I'm curious about Santa's intel. How did he know that I have never tried ANY of the above? And that I love trying new things? Even though I have smoked many, many, many LFD cigars, the double claro just hasn't been one of them.

Well, Santa, you have done a fantastic job of staying anonymous AND knocking my socks off! I'm sure there will be many reviews posted on my blog and on here shortly!

First blood! Santa drew first blood! Congratulations/condolences, Kaitlyn, hope you're able to safely extricate yourself out from under that mountain of presents.

And while I don't partake in cigars too often LFDs have fast become some of my favorites--excellent work, Santa!

Well done, no matter if it was a Sneaky Santa or a Mischievous Elf -- there's often a bit of extra giving 'round here.

Woohoo Santa! Yeah, a bit early. But he's not the only one. Our town already has Christmas decorations up and lit. The neighbors have decorations up and lit. And it's not yet Thanksgiving.

Searching does turn up some rather interesting stuff in our harmless conversations. So, there is Intel out there.

Ho Ho Ho!

:santa:

The elves just finished up the last of the gifts for my victim .... err, um I mean "gift recipient". I think that I shall wait until after Turkey Day to send it out. :santa: :rendeer:

It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it... I maimed a couple elves in the process, made a nice rabbit stew out the Easter Bunny, and Winged the Big Guy in the shoulder with my Ol Colt Army Revolver.... Long Story short, somebody is gonna get their rear end handed to them in a few days.... Merry Christmas.... Ya Filthy Animal!!!!