Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed my last online order, awaiting fulfillment of my orders and then shipping on Monday, December 4th for an on schedule bombing on December 7th. :santa:

WandererOfWeirdPaths":o1tf3osz said:
Awesome! I used to blog and it opened so many doors for me! Look forward to checking it out!
Sweet! I love sharing my tobacco adventures :)

Yule Tide Reconnaissance shows that payload was dropped down victims chimney this AM. Mission accomplished, now time for a cup of tea.

Thistleoak":m14sjnz2 said:
Yule Tide Reconnaissance shows that payload was dropped down victims chimney this AM.  Mission accomplished,  now time for a cup of tea.
We await the destruction... I mean... er, the "holiday cheer"!

my payload is still sitting in the hanger had to throw a few more things in stiil have room on the plane amd thats no good. i have tp filler up

I got 9/10ths of my orders in, but just placed one more last minute (compulsive) purchase. So still planning on the 4th to ship.

Having conducted a thorough investigation into my target I have determined that the hickory stick I had on hand to work him over isn't actually big enough. I'm also going to need a sturdier sack to make sure he doesn't chew his way through the bag to freedom. Off to the woods I go, and after that it's a quick stop at Gunny Depot. I love Secret Krampus season!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6EmqsEHl3P8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Launching my Jolly Old Elf bomb next Friday, 12/1/17. Poor bastard! (not really)

GrampaGrossbart":y3arha9x said:
Having conducted a thorough investigation into my target I have determined that the hickory stick I had on hand to work him over isn't actually big enough. I'm also going to need a sturdier sack to make sure he doesn't chew his way through the bag to freedom. Off to the woods I go, and after that it's a quick stop at Gunny Depot. I love Secret Krampus season!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6EmqsEHl3P8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>
I recommend a Basanada

Ho Ho Ho! A week and a half to go. But Santa's elves have been busy and some are on the way. I have been CyberMondaying all day. Except for dealing with unpaid medical bills because of the lack of a state budget for so long. And other stuff I needed to do. We may also have a mouse in the house. Not good. Gotta sort that out quick. I seem to be struggling getting some things done. Got to be this time of year and shortening days.

Keep your eyes open. Santa's sneaking around the corner.

Ho ho Ho! :santa:

You can never be careful enough when shipping! (Art by Jakub Rozalski.)

jakub-10.jpg
[/url][/img]

Carlos":520b7bia said:
You can never be careful enough when shipping! (Art by Jakub Rozalski.)  

jakub-10.jpg
" />
:affraid: Holy crap Carlos!!! That's a chilling scene! :affraid:

I should probably have added, that if it offended anyone, let me know. I'll delete it. Just think about a lot of our old time Christmas stories. This artist draws a lot of pipe smokers, which is how I found him. :santa:

I love it, Carlos! From tales of Krampus to eerie Perchta parades in the Alps to the English tradition of telling ghost stories on Christmas, sprinkling a little horror spice into the holidays is as intrinsic a part of the season as a trees, lights, and caroling.

It's less "terror from beyond space and time" and more "hilarious real world nightmare of working as a department store elf," but one of my own traditions is to pack my 1977 Comoy Christmas pipe, whip up a Tom n' Jerry, and listen to this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yu8QfIC5fhI" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

And I am still shopping. Some of you people think of the nicest things. I cannot seem to get ideas to come into my head. Oh, no problem with tobaccos. It's other stuff I cannot think of and would like to send.

I'll keep looking. We got a bit over a week. But I have it on good authority that many packages are flying overhead.

Ho Ho Ho!

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Elves are telling me that Saturday is the day that Christmas comes a little early for one lucky stiff.

Stay tuned, can't wait to see the carnage photos from everyone roll in. :santa: :rendeer: