Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WandererOfWeirdPaths":o1tf3osz said:
Awesome! I used to blog and it opened so many doors for me! Look forward to checking it out!
Sweet! I love sharing my tobacco adventures :)

Yule Tide Reconnaissance shows that payload was dropped down victims chimney this AM. Mission accomplished, now time for a cup of tea.

Thistleoak":m14sjnz2 said:
Yule Tide Reconnaissance shows that payload was dropped down victims chimney this AM.  Mission accomplished,  now time for a cup of tea.
We await the destruction... I mean... er, the "holiday cheer"!

my payload is still sitting in the hanger had to throw a few more things in stiil have room on the plane amd thats no good. i have tp filler up

Having conducted a thorough investigation into my target I have determined that the hickory stick I had on hand to work him over isn't actually big enough. I'm also going to need a sturdier sack to make sure he doesn't chew his way through the bag to freedom. Off to the woods I go, and after that it's a quick stop at Gunny Depot. I love Secret Krampus season!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6EmqsEHl3P8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Launching my Jolly Old Elf bomb next Friday, 12/1/17. Poor bastard! (not really)

GrampaGrossbart":y3arha9x said:
Having conducted a thorough investigation into my target I have determined that the hickory stick I had on hand to work him over isn't actually big enough. I'm also going to need a sturdier sack to make sure he doesn't chew his way through the bag to freedom. Off to the woods I go, and after that it's a quick stop at Gunny Depot. I love Secret Krampus season!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6EmqsEHl3P8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>
I recommend a Basanada

Ho Ho Ho! A week and a half to go. But Santa's elves have been busy and some are on the way. I have been CyberMondaying all day. Except for dealing with unpaid medical bills because of the lack of a state budget for so long. And other stuff I needed to do. We may also have a mouse in the house. Not good. Gotta sort that out quick. I seem to be struggling getting some things done. Got to be this time of year and shortening days.

Keep your eyes open. Santa's sneaking around the corner.

Ho ho Ho! :santa:

You can never be careful enough when shipping! (Art by Jakub Rozalski.)

jakub-10.jpg
[/url][/img]

Carlos":520b7bia said:
You can never be careful enough when shipping! (Art by Jakub Rozalski.)  

jakub-10.jpg
" />
:affraid: Holy crap Carlos!!! That's a chilling scene! :affraid:

I should probably have added, that if it offended anyone, let me know. I'll delete it. Just think about a lot of our old time Christmas stories. This artist draws a lot of pipe smokers, which is how I found him. :santa:

I love it, Carlos! From tales of Krampus to eerie Perchta parades in the Alps to the English tradition of telling ghost stories on Christmas, sprinkling a little horror spice into the holidays is as intrinsic a part of the season as a trees, lights, and caroling.

It's less "terror from beyond space and time" and more "hilarious real world nightmare of working as a department store elf," but one of my own traditions is to pack my 1977 Comoy Christmas pipe, whip up a Tom n' Jerry, and listen to this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yu8QfIC5fhI" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

And I am still shopping. Some of you people think of the nicest things. I cannot seem to get ideas to come into my head. Oh, no problem with tobaccos. It's other stuff I cannot think of and would like to send.

I'll keep looking. We got a bit over a week. But I have it on good authority that many packages are flying overhead.

Ho Ho Ho!

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Elves are telling me that Saturday is the day that Christmas comes a little early for one lucky stiff.

Stay tuned, can't wait to see the carnage photos from everyone roll in. :santa: :rendeer: