Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa arrived over the weekend. Not sure if he got here Saturday or Sunday, lol. I just got around to opening the box and it is full of pipemaking supplies! I haven't had time to take pics yet. Heath had sinus surgery on Monday and I have been taking care of him since. For those of you who know him you know just how hard it is to get him to sit still for more than 3 minutes. I'll get some pics as soon as I can and get a list together of all the goodies!

Thanks Santa!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Well my fellow North Carolinian Santa decided to blow up my mail box yesterday with a rich assortment of goodies. Let me say that i'm humbled by the generosity that's been shown, and very much appreciative for everything that was included. Here's a picture of the damage:

A delicious assortment of chocolates & candy canes that will be eaten up shortly! Some excellent Eastern Carolina BBQ sauce that'll fuel some state wide rivalries on proper pulled pork. And some most appreciated tobacco:

PS Luxury Bullseye Flake '13
PS Luxury Twist Flake ''15
McC Dark Navy Flake '15
Wessex Campaign Dark Flake '15
Orlik Golden Sliced '16
SG BBF '15
SG SJF '14
SG FVF '07 (!)
McC Rich Virginia Ribbon '09
McC Stave-Aged VA 35 Ribbon '14
Rattray's Marlin Flake '14

And the icing on the cake was this sweet straight grained plateau top pipe. So way over the top!

Many thanks to my not-so-Secret-Santa...may you have a wonderful Christmas and maybe a little paybacks along the way. And Happy Holidays to all playing along and taking such good care of one another!

Wow! Well done, Santa's. Glassjapan, do you know if your Santa made that pipe? Either way, it looks like a really great pipe!

Seconding the curiosity about the pipe's provenance, and the admiration for it! Really great haul even not taking that beauty into account, and that definitely takes it to the next level. You must've been awfully good...or awfully careful not to get caught!

Santa has to use some two wheeled dollies to haul around some of those boxes! Just amazing! Very generous of you folks!

Santa still has some pickups and drops to make. The expected mailing date is tomorrow. I know one Santa who better get a move on.

Ho Ho hO! :santa:

Uh, oh! That Jolly Old Elf got sneaky. He is a day early... someone is about to get bombed! Check those porches, a double-portion of holiday joy is fixin' to descend on you!!!

Checking this out further, Santa got confused... he somehow got the boxes separated, so it looks like one will be delivered today and then you'll get hit with a second wave tomorrow. No more peppermint schnapps for Santa! :drunken: :santa:

arkansaspiper":d7fv9fv3 said:
every one has been more than kind and generous its been fantastic this year.
I can honestly say, it's been like that every year I participated. This is a good forum made up of really wonderful people. :D

Took a lot of blood, sweat, and reindeer grease but my team of elves came through! Sleigh is loaded, gps is programmed, and away we go!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aKAxikZmY-0" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Simple Man":6rh4hzl8 said:
Wow! Well done, Santa's. Glassjapan, do you know if your Santa made that pipe? Either way, it looks like a really great pipe!
There's no markings, so I'm not sure who the maker is. But you're right, I'm lucky guy for sure!

About to head to the better half's holiday party but just had an unexpected package drop down the chimney. Guessing it's my coal delivery but won't know for sure until I get back and crack it open...

Well I returned home from a pleasant office Christmas party when what to my wondering eyes should appear but a generous surprise from Simple Santa (or is that Jack Frost?).

Will go into more detail tomorrow, but had a phone malfunction uploading these and now it’s late, so suffice to say for now I am incredibly happy and humbled. Thank you very much to my kindhearted Santa, and to each and all of you who make this community so unique and vibrant. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good zzzzzzz...

Package loaded and ready to go! Waiting for the mailman to make his rounds and pick up my package later today!

Woohoo Santa's!  

I used to have a good idea what most blends were.  Some of the tins I have been seeing, I have no clue what those are.  Kinda amazing what tobacco blenders are coming up with today.

I'll check my list today and see where we are at.  All packages should be on the way today.  Even Santa runs late.  And do not forget the typical holiday bombing just because.......................

Ho ho ho!!  :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

img_2411.jpg

It looks like my Secret Santa wasn't completely done yet! Here is the last goodie to arrive!

Also, my package will be going out today or Monday with speedy shipping. I can't wait for Santa to blow someone else's mind MUAHAHAHA... I mean, HO HO HO!

Checked my spreadsheet and updated it. I have not seen a post or PM from two of you about shipping. I assume you are on track.

We are waiting on six to arrive. Not counting Double-Secret Santa bombings and extras.

So we are well on the way to completion. Mine is on the way. And as usual, the local PO insisted on a complete name and address on the return. Not so secret, of course. But we are doing good.

Ho ho ho! :santa:

Well my Santa delivered in a big way... but I am exhausted and cold and sore.... Eliminated around a metric shit ton of rats today all while wading balls deep in a public sewer system... just showered and I'm gonna hit the hay, I will post pictures tomorrow minus a pecan log cause imma eat that Bad boy...

Ps Mrs Clause even set me a little something for a hurting back

Thank you Santa you kicked major ass!

Updated. Have not heard from one about shipping. Five awaiting. On course to be the earliest completed Secret Santa in history I think. Ho ho ho :santa:

Carlos":hs80dzlf said:
Checked my spreadsheet and updated it.  I have not seen a post or PM from two of you about shipping.  I assume you are on track.

We are waiting on six to arrive.  Not counting Double-Secret Santa bombings and extras.

So we are well on the way to completion.  Mine is on the way.  And as usual, the local PO insisted on a complete name and address on the return.  Not so secret, of course.  But we are doing good.

Ho ho ho!  :santa: