Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll second that, thank you to Carlos. Another great round of generosity in action. Merry Christmas to all.

Thank you Carlos for arranging this again!!!  You always make this part of the holidays I look forward too.  Thanks also to all the folks who generously participated as well.  Happy Holidays everyone :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Y'all make it happen. Well, and cookies. And candy. The occasional stuffed alligator......which in the old days would have been fuzzy pink slippers.

:lol:

Carlos":e5inl7z1 said:
Y'all make it happen.  Well, and cookies.  And candy.  The occasional stuffed alligator......which in the old days would have been fuzzy pink slippers.  

:lol:
:cheers:

Definitely another great year--thanks again for reindeer herding, Carlos, and to everyone else for always making it so memorable! Don't tell the loved ones who give me very comfortable wool socks and other such sensible gifts, but the presents I get from the Secret Santa are usually my favorites ;)

Well, after this thread had come to a conclusion, along comes this...

it seems my Secret Santa recipient, Secret Santa'd me...

A candy bar, Nutcracker Brittle
Some B.Fuller's Russian Caravan Tea
2 nice Pu-Erh teas (pu-erh is one of my favorites, can't wait to try this!)
Some Seattle Pipe Club - Plum Pudding Special Reserve (I have had the regular and loved it, so I am really looking forward to trying this!)
And a tin of Wessex Burley Slice, which I KNOW I am going to love!

Thank you, Jesse! This unexpected gift really made my day! :santa: :D