Secret Santa 2018 - BOB's Eleventh

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice score, those traveldors are awesome. I got one from harbor freight when I downsized my cigar collection (needed more room for pipe stuffs), they work great.

Man, you would think I was out of the woods, but Santa found me yet!

Snuffs, tobaccos, fish clubs, and clothing. Once all is sorted I'll post pictures!

Merry Christmas! :santa: :rendeer: :cheers:

Santa came to town!

Santa really covered all the bases:  Flambeau fly box with assorted fishing flies, 1 lb smoked King Salmon, a tin of Tiramisu wafer rolls, a Guinness ball cap, pipe cleaners, two cobs, a pipe bag, and a personal note from Santa himself.

Thanks, Santa!!! :cheers:

Well, I guess I'm going to have to do a two part(er). The bulk of what I want to send is ready but I've been waiting on another item or two that hasn't arrived yet. SO, tomorrow I'm sending what I have followed by a small package sometime probably next week. Can't keep good folk waiting forever. Sorry for lagging and bringing up the rear. :oops:

Woohoo! Man that's some generous Santa. The elves really piled it on when the old guy wasn't looking.

Ho Ho Ho!
:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :farao: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Santa has arrived!! I'll get an inventory and pic posted a bit later today.

Thanks Santa!!

I couldn't hold out any longer and had to break into my present from Santa. A couple of old favorites and some new ones for me to try out. Thanks Santa, very much looking forward to digging into them!

Oh the horror!

I just finished a nice walk in the park with my dog. To be honest, I had just finished making a very big life decision to retire from my part-time gig at the Sheriff's department.

we plan to move to Florida sometime in the new year and I have been putting off this retirement for a while

When we rounded the corner I saw a huge package that one of Santa's elves had left for me. I have taken a few pictures to show you the opening of the package and its contents.

Inside was a tin of delicious fudge and some tins with other contents that you may recognize. Specifically S.G. full Virginia flake, S.G. St. James Blake, Dunhill Dark Flake, S.G. English Summer Flake, The Original Scottish Flake and a tin of cut Virginia plug from F&T. Also 8 oz of PS Luxury Navy Flake, some handy pipe cleaners and a brand new corn cob pipe from Missouri Meerschaum company!

I have to be honest I deserve to be on the naughty list this year however it seems that Santa has taken mercy on this old man and shown him great kindness. A special thank you from the bottom of my heart to my secret Santa who lives in the same state that I will be headed to soon I really appreciate it you have overdone and outdone yourself sir!

Pictures coming later!

So, Santa brought me some great goodies. And a few spices that I didn't have!

8oz- Sutliff 515RC
1.5oz tin Sutliff Crumble Kake
50g tin McC Dark Star
50g tin McC Stave Aged Va

Bolands Jersey Creams
Daelmans Stroopwafels
Jungle Jims Milk Chocolate
Jungle Jims Dark Chocolate
Jungle Jims Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt
Dutch Licorice

2 packs Cincinnati Chili Seasoning (I'm beside myself and can't wait to use these!)
1 keg Herbs de Provence
Whole Nutmeg
Cinnamon Sticks
Star Anice
Eli's Original Dry Rub
Whole Allspice

Thank you Santa!

(The below Photo was resized by the Management in order not to make the text size too small to read. Have a nice day.)

One question. Howe and hockey sticks do I upload a photograph? I forgot! I want to show off the goodies that my secret Santa sent to me but for the life of me I can't seem to accomplish this feat. Please help!

Navyflake":5bri6497 said:
One question. Howe and  hockey sticks do I upload a photograph? I forgot! I want to show off the goodies that my secret Santa sent to me but for the life of me I can't seem to accomplish this feat. Please help!
Are the photos on the device you’re using to be online here?

Blackhorse":53extwrw said:
Navyflake":53extwrw said:
One question. Howe and  hockey sticks do I upload a photograph? I forgot! I want to show off the goodies that my secret Santa sent to me but for the life of me I can't seem to accomplish this feat. Please help!
Are the photos on the device you’re using to be online here?
Yes. Both on my phone and I also transferred them to my laptop.

OK...hold on to your hat...here we go...

First...copy the information below to a text file and save it.

Then...

With the BoB site showing on your screen...

Posting a Photo at BoB Site

Click “Open Reply” to get text page to write on.
Click inside text box to get cursor onto page.
Push “Return” 4 - 5 times to space down.
At the top of the page there are tool buttons.
One of the sets of buttons has 6, including Facebook & uTube
At the far left of the 6 is one that looks like a screen with a floppy disk
Push that button
A large grey square appears in your text box.
Set pixel size to 640 & push green “select files” button at top
If you have the photo saved, click “Photo Library”
Choose what library of pics to choose from
Click the photo you want to post then click “Done”
The photo you picked shows up in the grey box.
Click up arrow to the right of your photo
You get a green “loading” progress bar, wait til it loads
Then click “Insert All”
Finally click “Preview” to review what it looks like
Then “Send” to finalize it.

It goes really fast once you’re used to it.