Secret Santa 2018 - BOB's Eleventh

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crikey!  Smoking Pipes really put the hurt on that USPS delivery truck guy today. Now I got a lot of new stuff to sort through.  :twisted:

Online orders partially completed. Now to scrounge up some local stuff for my victim ......err, I mean recipient.

Merry Christmas!!!! :santa: :rendeer:

Boy, howdy! Got a great start on the woodcraft, and several treats enroute!

:santa:

Smokingpipes has 10% off of new and estate pipes and $5 credit for every $50 spent for their Black Friday event. I checked out with the offline orders I had placed earlier this week and ended up saving a bit of money, especially with free shipping. Except for a few local goodies I will be good to go on the target date. :santa:

Ok. Everyone has their assignment. I am waiting on one address which we cannot know until the person in question arrives at their next work station.

So we are on target. Just under two weeks, or about that, to a recommended mailing date.

I hope all those that could spend time with family at Thanksgiving did so. That everyone had a good time. Christmas will be here before we know it.

Ho Ho Ho!
:santa:

First order of munitions has arrived, prepping everything and will be hitting up some local tobacco shops for more "stuffing" in the package

Still running recon on this rascal. Elusive, to say the least. Seems to have very similar tastes to myself. Can’t be sure I’m onto something, or if I’m just wanting to buy my favorites lol.

Jevverrett":q3tvaj5m said:
Still running recon on this rascal. Elusive, to say the least. Seems to have very similar tastes to myself. Can’t be sure I’m onto something, or if I’m just wanting to buy my favorites lol.
I keep doing that as well, get an order in and have to think for a minute "was this mine, or for santa?" LOL.

Also still doing some recon just to fill up the box

HA! Sandy Claws is busy busy busy. And already sending off packages. So y'all better stay on your toes.

Ho Ho Ho!

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Almost ready! I need a bigger box! The darn post office ran out of larger priority mail boxes! Oops, I ate all the cookies. I need to go fishin around for a few more things and I'll be ready to cast off!

Sandblasting my lump of coal this afternoon!! Almost time to start loading the box! :rendeer: :santa:

Most parts are assembled, waiting for above freezing temperatures for the final touches...

I went into town early this morning to mail my package. Wait, I have to stand in line at the Post Office? Stand in line in this 2 traffic light town? There were only 4 people in front of me! :lol: It's funny how a small town comes alive during the holidays. Anyway, my package has been shipped!