Secret Santa 2018 - BOB's Eleventh

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some fat dude with a white beard just rummaged through my cellar, went to the back, filled up a bag and left giggling the entire time. I'm scared to look at what was taken.

jhuggett":e8rupbux said:
Some fat dude with a white beard just rummaged through my cellar, went to the back, filled up a bag and left giggling the entire time. I'm scared to look at what was taken.
You know, I caught that guy in my closet stash last week! He really gets around!

Hey...that guy was rummaging around in my tool shed just this past week. A few rounds of 40 S&W close over his head sent him scampering. Lots of odd little tracks around in the snow out there.

Ho Ho Ho!

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

He had to move a tower PC and a pile of other things which he did, never saw him but there was a trail of glitter snow and hoof prints in the room so it didn’t take much to figure it out, such is life.
banjo

Bombs away!

Christmas Cheer on the way. :santa: :rendeer:

Merry Christmas to all.

Some are on the way! That Santa has been busy. At least one has dropped down the chimney already. Most of us have about a week till target mailing date. Patiently awaiting an address for one player. Hope they can get settled in quickly.

Interesting FedEx is swamped apparently. They have not attempted a delivery here two days in a row and today will be three days the truck has had it and not delivered it. They assured me it would be here by 4:05pm. That's 10 min away. If I run out of coffee, there will be heck to pay! They will get on Santa's naughty list!

Ho ho ho!
:santa:

Yeah, FedEx seems to have a problem this year. We order our dog food from Chewy and it usually comes from FedEx in two days. Our current order should have been here Wednesday and it hasn't arrived yet! We emailed Chewy and they said the same, FedEx seems to be swamped with orders this year. Don't worry, we have enough dog food until Tuesday! After that, we will have an unhappy puppy if she doesn't get her regular food.

Time to make some candy and start packing things up! Looking good to drop on Friday :santa:

Yes, FedEx is having some issues, I was expecting a package by end of day on Friday, it didn’t happen, on Saturday it shows delivery time unknown with an !. Went to Amazon where they had more information which pretty much stated I’d be updated today and this morning it shows it’s on track to one of their depots a bit up in Maine with delivery expected by end of day tomorrow. All of the carriers are certainly swamped this time of year which is not a surprise.
banjo

On the way!

giphy.gif

FedEx made it here in a rental truck Sunday, mid-morning. So they are working 7 days a week.

Santa says, that there is a number of shipping containers on the way. So keep an eye out. If you have to go to the post office like I do for my mail. A GOOD SIGN is when the clerk picks up a package and holds it out away from them. Like they do not want to get contaminated. Because the package is reeking of Latakia and spicy Virginia's. :lol:

Ho Ho Ho!
:santa:

Received my present this weekend. Doing my best to hold off until Christmas gets closer. :bounce:

Oh no! I've been MIA lately and I totally forgot to get on last month and sign up! Still looking forward to seeing everyone upload their pics! Happy Holidays!

As promised, photo uploaded.  A varied selection of mostly new-to-me goodies to delight.  That cup is a giant of a mug!  I cannot just fall on those chocolates like a hyena on a wildebeest.  But they will be savored.  Thank you very much Santa!  :sunny: (Ignore the background clutter.)

Well done, Santa! Looks like a sleigh-full! :rendeer:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3qYbVQu7YAQ" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>