Secret Santa 2018 - BOB's Eleventh

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished shopping and it looks like I'm going to get everything ready for tomorrow. Someone is fixin' to get Santa Smacked! :santa: :santa: :santa:

Edited: Nix that! I checked my list, and checked it twice, seems Santa made a mistake and put this person on the nice list instead of the naughty list... waiting on a shipment of coal to arrive! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well, was going to send off the elves with the goods tomorrow, but I forgot it's a national day of mourning for our fallen 41st President. The Post office will be closed, and no mail service. So, Thursday it is! :santa:

Ozark Wizard":ob90d5ra said:
Well, was going to send off the elves with the goods tomorrow, but I forgot it's a national day of mourning for our fallen 41st President. The Post office will be closed, and no mail service. So, Thursday it is! :santa:

Jeez, I’m so glad you mentioned this. I was planning to go over and drop off my package tomorrow. Good thing SOMEBODY around here has their head out. :santa:

Last night Old Saint Nick scored a direct hit on me, and this morning I sat down with my coffee and my pen knife to open the box. Hachi machi! Santa hooked me up with some blends I know and love and some that are new to me, and all of them are at least ten years old. On top of all that he included a gorgeous SMS block meerschaum pipe--I am just over the moon with this, and can't wait to break it in!

This past month has been very stressful--a cross-country move, a hit-and-run fender bender, and still don't have clean hot water at the new place--but the thoughtfulness and generosity of this package really got me into the holiday spirit. Thanks again, Santa, you made my day!

Nice hit.

I tried to send mine out today, before reading all the posts about the post offices being closed and yep they're closed here as well lol.

Ozark Wizard":xlatxo3o said:
WOAH HO HO! nice! Looks like you were a very good boy! :cheers:
Be honest -- most of us are on the naughty side, but fortunately Santa is a forgiving fellow pipe smoker! :santa:

I come home after hearing "Ho Ho Ho" and find that Santa was extremely generous this year!   Thank you brothers!  Made my day!!!!!

L8Cx0Dd.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 700px