Secret Santa 2018 - BOB's Eleventh

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!

2038? That's like five years past the new End of The World! WooHoo!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :santa:

The secret santa runs are always great to watch play out. There have really been some generous clauses this year so far. The thing I think is cool about the Santa run is that only a couple people know who sent what to who. And if no one tells it remains a secret. Maybe next year I will know enough about more members here to join in on the the fun. But I’m really enjoying watching the secret Santa play out with all the different items sent other than pipe related items. It’s giving me ideas for the bombing runs too.

Thank God he saved the 1792 Flake!

Ho Ho Ho!
:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :twisted:

Good grief! I need to dig through parts of my cellar more often. Shoveling away the dust, I found a number of tins of unobtainium.

Headed for the PO shortly.

Ho Ho Ho!
:santa:

(Y'all think I'm kidding about the dust. HA!)

The elves working in the shopping department said they would handle things from here and added it to Santa’s sleigh!

One last minute glitch taken care of (I was out of pipe bags, lol) and my package is finally on it's way! Should be lighting up someone's doorstep early next week.

Blackhorse":u72s842p said:
Special Note:

To DrT999 - DOC...LOOK OUT!  IT’S SNOWING

Or maybe he’s outta Dodge already.
Maybe to our west, but we have about another 7 hours before we get about 30 hours of predicted bad weather.

Yeah...they’re saying that Winston-Salem and or Durham might get a foot. And the next block over could only get and inch. That’s like when I lived in Alaska (on a steep uphill street) 4th Street would get a foot and 5th would be bare pavement. Get it? The higher elevation would be snowless. Weird. Or, it could be the other way round.

So I was watching the greatest Christmas movie ever (you know the one...) when I heard what can best be described as a clatter on the roof.  As I began to investigate I found that the cookies had been raided, along with my tobacco punch containing Straus Wenceslas blend.  Furthermore investigation around the fireplace revealed the following:

5 cigars
   Perdomo Reserve champagne 10th anniversary
   Man O'War Armada
   Man O'War Damnation
   Man O'War
   Aging Room Quattro F55

1 tin Cornell & Diehl Black Frigate

4 ounces Comoy's Cask 1
4 ounces Sherlock
4 ounces PS 17
4 ounces Balkan Sasieni

1 Missouri Meerschaum Legend

3 Necco wafers

1 Flask kit with Master Parachutist badge!

Thank you Santa! :santa:

Necco wafers? that's a first! I'm sure you'll enjoy Santa's bounty! :santa:

History Prof 1861":74vktivl said:
They are an American classic dating back to before the American Civil War
I know; and I wasn't disparaging them; just expressing surprise

It’s amazing that they are still with us considering how tastes have changed in the last 150 years

Now if I could find some red burley...

Merry Christmas everyone!