Secret Santa 2018 - BOB's Eleventh

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still on the road but I’m always in. Somebody’s halls are gonna get decked!

At some point today I will start working on this. So if you were thinking about getting in, do it now. I know already I need at least one address. But I might have it some place.

Winter weather looks like it is stuck here in central Illinois. Fall lasted all of three days. Or so. The big day will be here before we know it.

Ho Ho Ho!

:santa:

Now I'm getting in the holiday spirit. It's snowing, and my wife has the house all torn up with putting up all her decorations. And I mean AAALLLLLLLL her decorations. Two of the trees are already up and decorated, There is garland on the railings, garland draped over the entrance to the living room, all her musical figurines all over the place, and the mechanical reindeer are all unboxed waiting for me to assemble them! :affraid: :lol:

Corncobcon":3itj1nhr said:
Now I'm getting in the holiday spirit. It's snowing, and my wife has the house all torn up with putting up all her decorations.  And I mean AAALLLLLLLL her decorations. Two of the trees are already up and decorated, There is garland on the railings, garland draped over the entrance to the living room, all her musical figurines all over the place, and the mechanical reindeer are all unboxed waiting for me to assemble them!  :affraid: :lol:
'Tis the season! :cheers: :rendeer:

As soon as I can get my day started. I will be working on this. Be sure your PM boxes are not filled 100%. You can only have so many PM's in each box (In, Out, Sent, & Saved).

I will be obsessively checking my inbox until mine comes through. Can't wait!

Yeah...my IN, OUT & SAVE boxes are all at 100%. But it really doesn’t prohibit getting or sending, etc. because as a new PM comes in, etc. the bottom most PM that was saved just drops off the list and is gone.

Blackhorse":u0sslu7s said:
Yeah...my IN, OUT & SAVE boxes are all at 100%.  But it really doesn’t prohibit getting or sending, etc. because as a new PM comes in, etc. the bottom most PM that was saved just drops off the list and is gone.
Somewhere in my grey matter I knew that. Thanks for reminding me!

You can tell how much I use that. It did not use to do that. They used to be stuck in an Outbox until you made room to receive.

:lol:

I'm working on it.  I used an online list randomization this year.  2 people will have each other.  I made no effort to check with prior years.  Most of that information seems to have been lost when my motherboard lost it's mind.  I am still looking on various thumbdrives.  But as I recall, I had already stopped checking last year or the year prior.  Just takes too much time.  

When you get your PM and target person, if there is a problem of any type, as a couple of folks will require some heads-up mailing timing.  Let me know and I will try to do some sort of swap around if I have too.

PM's will start shortly and I need to deal with supper.  All will be sent this evening.

Also! The PM will include their board username in (Carlos). You do not need to use that when actually addressing your package. It's there if you want to look through their past posts.

Ho Ho Ho!

:santa:

And there was much (devilish) rejoicing!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AyeHlZ_kPtU" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Edit: Santa sent me a name!

-singing Gilbert & Sullivan- 'I've got a little list . . . he'll surely NOT be missed!'

Assignment received!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0tJGk4ofc18" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Time to gather some intel! :santa: