Secret Santa 2018 - BOB's Eleventh

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the PM's are sent. Let me know if something looks screwed up. Or I missed someone.

As soon as I get necessary info from a couple folks, I will pass that on. Plenty of time.

Ho Ho Ho!

:santa:

Made the first couple of purchases. Several more items in various carts awaiting payday! I absolutely love this event on BoB! :santa: :santa: :santa:

Already filling the box I had set aside. Now I realize I'm gonna need a bigger box, lol

I better get an order placed this morning before all the tobacconists sell out. And I need more coffee.

Ho Ho Ho!

Carlos":tmazxhh8 said:
I better get an order placed this morning before all the tobacconists sell out.  And I need more coffee.  

Ho Ho Ho!

Too late, all of what I wanted to buy for myself, Christmas, & bombing are all sold out! Still, I shall find goodies!!!

" research is the key. "

Yup. Already composting list: Eye of Newt, toe of Lizard, One eyed Wombat's pickled gizzard, wait....do Wombats have gizzards? (shrugs and goes back to composting). :afro:

Recon done! A few purchases to make on Monday. The hard part now is waiting until the day before I ship so I can make the fudge and brittle!